XP Bonus ending time

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rgamer920, Dec 7, 2017.

1. rgamer920 New Member

Any idea what time next monday the XP bonus will be over?
  2. Orbital101 Augur

3. Roxxlyy Augur

It should wrap up at the end of the day on the December 11th.
    snailish likes this.
  4. rgamer920 New Member

thanks for the response roxxlyy, much appreciated.
  5. Prathun Developer

Bonus events are visible in the calendar while they're running.
    /calendar or EQ->Alerts->Event Calendar
    [IMG]
    tollo, Lanedora, Tugroka and 3 others like this.
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Prathun is like that guy on the corner, pushing his calendar drug on us.
    Prathun and klanderso like this.
  7. Heartland Augur

As some one who doesn't live in the USA - I use the calendar so much to work out what time things come and go since it auto time zone converts for me!
    snailish and klanderso like this.
  8. Catashe Augur

Prathun definitely loves plugging that Calendar... You can see it now... EQ 25th anniversary someone going to ask the devs... What was your favorite addition to EQ? Prathun going to say "the event calendar" lol =p
    Prathun likes this.
  9. Semah Augur

How would you know that it was the 25th anniversary without the event calendar?
  10. -wycca Augur

You have to be careful with trusting it's daylight savings calculations though!
  11. Rouan Augur

Next Anniversary NPC will be Cal`Endar.
  12. Yruc Augur

My /calendar in game is blank except on Dec 6th where it says Phinigel and that is it... None of the other events show up.
  13. Prathun Developer

That's odd. What's the size and timestamp of your dbstr_us.txt file?
  14. Prathun Developer

This is 100% the truth. :D
  15. Machentoo Augur

Now, if only the calendar showed when the dev team will instance Vule, we would be all set.
    Prathun likes this.
  16. Heartland Augur

Think its DST movements have been fine - my local time zone went through DST changes a couple of weeks before the USA movements and all appeared to be accounted for okay. Mind you we didn't really have anything phinigel specific going on for those periods, but I do look at the calendar every few days to see if anything new gets snuck in.
  17. Yruc Augur

I figured it out. I was looking at the /calendar on Agnarr which is blank, the /calendar on live has all the goodies above.
    Prathun likes this.
  18. nagash101 Augur

I have the same issue. Did you get a fix for this?
  19. Yruc Augur

Yes it is because I was on the TLP server Agnarr. The /calendar on Agnarr is blank and the live server /calendar has all the events listed on it.
  20. Accipiter Old Timer

I'm sure that's true but definitely unintended. There's no reason the Agnarr calendar shouldn't work. It works on Phinny.