Xorbb's Caged Hatred

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ClapClap, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Orbital101 Augur

5% is a chance in 20 compare to a chance in 100. if some dont have trouble to camp it at 1% and other at 5% then make your self a better plan. I've been camping Oath of Marr for the last 4 days 6+ hrs a day and i dint get one and I am fine with it. If you want to be up there then work hard and gain your spot to the top.
  2. ClapClap Elder

That doesn't have anything to do what I mentionned. I have one of these. I haven't used it yet. They are being used as magelo booster. Not so much what I'd call taking your place to the top. Number don't always mean much. I'm asking for a PS that can be used at all times because it's been a while since we've had new PS's. I never talked about oath's of marr.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

You said they are beeing used as everyone does only use it for magelo but this is my second and at 43 %... I'm not shy to use it when named hit for over 20k a hit

There is plenty of PS that you can use all the time. This one is unique and special for a reason, can we keep it that way? untill they make something better i dont see why they would change it. If they do good, if they dont it wont affect me.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

and I am not poiting fingers at you or anything, just that with all the whinning from /general and forum from last patch nerf wich in my opinion was a very good thing to do is geting to me... I dont really get involved with general much but i do like to stay inform on what is going on or if a opportunity is available. Now is like i dont even want to be there knowing that my chat window will be spam about the same thing from the last 2 weeks

if they start making everything unique easy to get there will be nothign left special to work for.
    Aeonblade likes this.