Xorbb Raid: What a retune

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mikestab, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Rouan Augur

I didn't test it, but likely that means every tick he casts an AE I'd assume.
  2. Kuniva Lorekeeper

I get it just fine but I'm not going to quit the game just because my guild can't beat an event.
  3. Ronak Augur

Quite a few do, it's part of why we've had two rounds of server mergers. Some of you would like to have a 3rd, apparently.
    Pirlo, Elricvonclief and Tegila like this.
  4. Ronak Augur

Btw, fireballs moving slower is not a good change. Make them move faster if you want to lower difficulty. It sounds counter-intuitive, but it's the truth.
    Insaneox, Zzlaarr, Pirlo and 4 others like this.
  5. Kuniva Lorekeeper

Another server merge might not be a bad idea. Some servers seem to be pretty dead.
  6. Explicit Augur

You mean you don't want them to waft slowly through your raid hitting the maximum number of targets possible? ;]
  7. Gringot Journeyman

Explicit you can take the change in stride because your guild beat the event, albeit I don't believe you beat it in the way that was intended. Other guilds trying to do it the right way need this change to make it possible.
  8. Explicit Augur

I was agreeing with Ronak in that the slower fireball change is a bad one. It won't help anyone, it actually does more harm than good to have a slow fireball.
  9. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Yay for free loot, you can now turn off run for fireballs and walk.
    And xorbb 3... I didn't see him an issue after we figured out how to do it but hey I'm all about the "every one gets a trophy" welfare system.

GG!
  10. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Other mmorpg raids are harder
  11. Tegila Augur

seriously why do ppl sit here and complain when things they dont even want to DO anymore, get made easier? get over yoruselves
  12. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Because we still have to do it... And now it's even more boring then it was before! The raid zone of xorbb was just turned into the 2 hour trash clear before vulak. Just with better loot. They are now on a velishan level of raids.
  13. Tegila Augur

wh ydo you still ahve to do it? you have more new things to do now if you wanna cut out this raid bc you now think you'retoo far above doing such menial things, then don't do it
  14. Trajet D'Or Augur

Alaris came out 2 weeks sooner and the patch to tone down raids was 1 week earlier but close enough with the same main variable, guilds choosing to report to egl, that affects accuracy. So lets check out raiding guild numbers.

April 11, 2012 tone down patch
    • 61 guilds have reported beating any Alaris raid
    • 48 guilds have reported beating 4 of 14 raids
    • 28 guilds have reported beating the first 6 raids
    • 12 guilds have reported beating the 8th raid
    • 9 guilds have reported beating the 13th raid
    • 6 guilds have reported beating the expansion
    April 17, 2013 tone down patch
    • 50 guilds have reported beating any Fear raid
    • 46 guilds have reported beating 3 of the first 14 progression raids
    • 42 guilds have reported beating 7 of the first 14 progression raids
    • 33 guilds have reported beating 9 of the first 14 progression raids
    • 23 guilds have reported beating 12 of the first 14 progression raids
    • 13th and 14th raids made available on that day
    Low end seems to have gotten whacked, 61 Argath wins at tone down patch, 59 reporting atleast 4th raid win by end of expansion and only 50 guilds reporting a Fear win to date. Rest seems pretty stable and with every server that would get merged having atleast 3 guilds who have beaten 7 raids the vast majority of raiders have multiple options without even changing servers.
  15. Langya Augur

Maybe you should find a MMO that doesn't bore you.
  16. Mikestab Elder

I'd be very curious to see how many beat 1-3 tonight. Also so what's the deal with soul stealers now, can you just completely ignore them since the only effect they have was removed? They don't agro or attack.
  17. Explicit Augur

This ^
  18. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

we have new things to kill???? oh you mean the 2 new events that wont last more then 1 night? you're totally right and because there are two events then every one just stops doing the older tier cause there are never new app's or people who want to finish a gear set right?
    Pirlo likes this.
  19. Elegist Elder

I didn't quite phrase that update message properly. The Soul Stealers still have the same basic behavior, except they no longer detect player proximity by using an aura.
  20. Mikestab Elder

Ah thank you, that clears things up.