Xorbb 1 raid

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ormus, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rohi New Member

Holding others down? No way. It's an easy raid. Why should guilds be punished by having challenges taken away when other guilds cant follow emotes and raid mechanics? That's not our fault.
  2. Arwyn-RoV Augur

they aren't nerfing it for the 14... they are nerfing it for the others.
  3. rohi New Member

The 14 proved it doesn't need nerfed. The 14 proved they can follow directions and raid mechanics. That's the big secret to this raid, follow the mechanics. If a guild can't do something that simple they don't have any business complaining about it being hard and need to go back to raiding 101.

Don't take the fun out of the game because people that want to be in the big boy leagues can't handle it.
  4. Atvar Augur

This is what should be tuned, if anything. I have sympathy for people getting summoned and insta-killed through no fault of your own. I don't have sympathy, however, for people that cannot follow an emote and constantly blowing up a raid. The fireballs and ramp up mechanics are really the only things that make the event interesting to begin with, and shouldn't be trivialized.
  5. Explicit Augur

Except the decision is in no way, shape, or form up to the players of the game and rests in the hands of the developers. Guess what? They've already said they're re-tuning it, best pack up your tears and go cry elsewhere.

You can always have your tanks remove their gear or raid with 37 people if you want a challenge, but claiming they're "ruining the game" and "taking the fun out of it" is pretty hilarious considering no one has any idea what exactly they plan to re-tune -- just that IT IS happening.

My guild has not beat this event yet, but I figure that we will before they tune it again and that is fine. We will continue to raid regardless of any impending "nerfs", as I'm sure everyone else will - including yourself.
    NaVi7512 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.