XEGONY - LIONS OF THE HEART - EST/CST/PST

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions welcomes all players interested in a casual guild full of folks who just want to be able to politely enjoy each others company. I guess we are a safe for workplace guild. :)

Bye bye big 10 lb Halas Pie. Used my wizzy to port some lizzy to a place in the Sky. Some good old orcs poked me right in the eye singing this will be the day that I die.

I have no probs with language and adult jokes I just think they are best done in private groups or tells not the public chat channel for the guild. No judging I just find guild chat should be a place where everyone can feel comfortable.
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come by Xegony and try us out. Make a low level toon and ask for an invite so you check us out and see if we are a good fit for you.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

One of the things we do in Lions is a Mass Group Buff Session a couple of times a day behind the big bank in PoK. I have been doing these sessions for several years with a break of a bit over a year as RL kept me from actively playing EQ but they are back.

This can make Xegony a great place for low level toons as my MGBS are from all buff classes except Necros and we cast MGBs that will hit all levels of toons. We start with 120 buffs and move down doing several different levels of each buff. At the very low end level 1s will get about 5 or 6 buffs but they make a big difference in leveling.

Come on by Xegony and if you are looking for a casual guild filled with laid back polite folks come join us in Lions of the Heart.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the Lions! A day in Lions of the Heart is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a stat food! Every drop a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the Lions!
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Actively looking for players of all levels to join us.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come one come all.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to infiltrate the casual guild Lions of the Heart and ascertain as to whether they are a fun and happy guild full of friendly people who like to group and socialize or whether this is a carefully crafted cover for an organization bent on world domination. This guild ad will self destruct in 10 seconds.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Aye, join the Lions of the Heart casual guild and you may die (but get rezzed). Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... LIONS OF THE HEART!
    Goranothos likes this.
  9. Slamjam New Member

Hey there, just returned to the game and ya'll sound like a good fit for someone trying to get back into the swing of things. to whom should i ask for an invite or do you guys have a Discord server to join?
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We do have a discord but provide that info after joining generally. Best to check in game asking for an officer in general chat or if you have a specific time you will be on I can try to be available to do the invite myself.
  11. Slamjam New Member

sounds good, ill jump on this evening
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Confirming ad still up to date. Still looking for new members.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I know what you're thinking. Did he do six guild ads or only five this week? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself. But being that this is Lions of the Heart the friendliest casual guild in the world, and would make your EQ time a lot of fun, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya?

If you feel lucky come on to Xegony and ask for a Lions officer in General chat.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions of the Heart still going since 1999. Come join us on Xegony!
  15. Teoshen New Member

Hi there, I am coming back to EQ after a LOOOONG time away. Looking for a friendly place to chat with folks and hopefully also some folks under level 100 to play with too. It sounds like you all might be a good match. DO you have a Discord server?
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We do have a discord server and the info is available to folks after they join us. The one caution I will state is that the number of folks under level 100 varies greatly. Leveling overall goes fast especially if folks are playing the overseer game (which I hate but still use because you can easily get 5% exp a day into a level and more like 10% if you really get into it. I just don't think its a fun mini game just a few clicks to get some exp). So while we recruit every low level player we can get finding grouping at the lower levels can still be a struggle. Doable but a struggle still. I see other guilds, at times, make promises just to get folks in the door but that is just not my style :)
  17. Venriss New Member

I've been looking for you or some officers for the past 2 days. 1 day I started a /tell to you but you logged by the time i was done lol
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Sorry for that. What is the name of the toon you are trying to contact me on so I can check for you when I am on?