Fixed Xegony is down....

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Stephen51, Apr 4, 2024.

1. Stephen51 Augur

As is Mangler, Erollisi Marr, Firiona Vie, The Rathe and Tunare.
  2. Sam Hyde I'm a monster but not an NPC

Locked. I think if they lock it's intentional.
  3. questor56 New Member

They changed to being down after they crashed. For a while you could not access them at all. Then they finally showed up as down later. So yes they are intentionally down till they figure out why they crashed and fix the problem. Hopefully they won't be down like all DDO/LOTRO servers were for 2 days because of hardware issues over the Easter Holiday Weekend.
  4. Scila Augur

Not sure if this is connected (and it shouldn't be but) the marketplace has also been down two mornings in a row. Just putting that out there.
  5. Agrippa Augur

Yesterday's included a rollback of, at least, an hour. Should we expect the same thing to happen when these things happen? Locks happen more often that I'd expect, but I've rather grown used to them. Rollbacks, on the other hand, seemed to be a fairly rare occurrence. What should we expect anymore?

Edit: Today's rollback for my character was only 15 minutes or so. When I noticed things lagging, I had tried full 30 second camping, so I'm left unsure if that had helped to store and save data properly or not.
  6. Stephen51 Augur

Xegony came up after around 2 hours, and yes there was a roleback, but how long the roleback was I dont know, I hadn't been on very long before the server went down.

Although Xegony is back up and has not gone down again, Overseer is not working at all. If you try to start Overseer, you get the message " Your Overseer data hasn't been loaded yet, please wait and try again. If you are still unable to open the Overseer window after a few minutes, please try zoning or relogging."

Neither of those suggestions resolves the matter.
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea like the second day in a row the fv has come down. Someone crashing the server doing dupes?
  8. Numiko Augur

while not crashing was getting lag spikes lasting over a minute on Mischief. pull a mob and it would just stand there while nothing worked, spells, attack, pets just stood there, Finely gave up trying to play and logged off.
  9. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

Where is UKK with his preaching of "other games don't have this problem, just look at Palworld"