Xegony crash

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gidono, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Xegony just crashed.
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Yes it did. It rolled back two back to back Chokidai Eyes. Thanks, Daybreak.
  3. Claan Elder

Xegony has been laggy, kicking log in requests as if it is down when server select says it is up, booting back to server select from the character select when trying to log in, and crashing about once a day for quite some time now.
    Yesterday the server, or maybe just PoK, crashed after I had made a purchase at the Loyalty Merchant. The rollback erased my item but did not put back the loyalty points I spent.
    People are getting tired of it.
  4. Aurastrider Augur

If the trend continues Cazic-Thule and Tunare will be going down shortly as well. All 3 servers have been unreliable at best. I for one play on Tunare and it has been unacceptable for months now. My traders are down more than up. I have made more pets in the last couple of months than the last several years. Redone quests and remade trade skill items I had produced. This all results in a loss of playing time when actually in game to do these tasks a second time on top of the loss of playing time due to servers not being available and then rub a little salt in the wound by making less plat in game by having traders down and all for what reason? Still zero response other than an occasion "we are investigating a potential issue with server xxxx." I think they need to fire their current detectives and hire new ones that can actually uncover the issues. Maybe Johnny Depp is available. Even if he cant figure out the problem playing Sherlock holms he can put on his Iron man suit and blow something up.
  5. MrMajestykx Augur

im fairly certain Savager had something to do with it...thats just my 2cp :p
    Sancus likes this.
  6. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Xegony down again.
  7. Act of Valor The Newest Member

This is out of control and needs to be addressed by Daybreak. It's beyond the point of tolerance.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  8. Havepint Journeyman

Addressing issues is against new policy.
  9. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Says who? =P