Xegong locked?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Just as I was about to open a chest. *sighs*
  2. feeltheburn Augur

THESE people really are inept I try to refrain from the negativity but I swear this is really idiotic now.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Stuff happens. Not happy but I don't blame a such an old game for being a bit senile.
  4. Kleitus_Xegony Augur

I blame Corwyhn.
  5. Jaxxer Journeyman

I assume they had to take it down so that they could restore the stuff I was missing from the last crash. Sorry guys, needed that key to 5th floor though.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Does this mean its rebooting? That would be better then down for a while I guess.
  8. Jaxxer Journeyman

What would be nice is if server crashed, when they brought it back up they gave you like 60 seconds of shroud of stealth or something. I was pulling when it dropped and I just know when it comes back online, I'll either be dead, or standing in the middle of a bunch of mobs on four accounts because my camp isn't broke anymore.
    Duder likes this.
  9. Jaxxer Journeyman

Servers are back up, aaaand….my whole box crew is dead...lol. Awesome.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Now that sucked was doing the sorceror mission when server crashed logged back in to the regular zone with mobs attacking. *sighs*
  11. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

What's Xegong?

Asking for a friend Corwyhn ...

P.S. I was doing Griklor and popped in EW … saw your druid corpse but rezz didn't take... sad face.