WTS full set of raid gear for lvl 95 Pally on FV

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Dabrixmgp, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Dabrixmgp Augur

I dont have Gold status because I am playing on Test Server and Im sick of spamming general with no success so posting here. I am selling a full set of raid gear for a level 95 Pally on the Firona Vie server. I will take plat on FV or Kronos.

This is what the gear consists of:
    6/8 Elegant Exarch with Modest Legs, and Stately Gloves with purity augs
    Tier 2-4 VoA non visables
    Frostwrath, Shield of Dawn, and Spear of Dawn
    Charm of insight
    20 augs. Total stats are 693 AC, 1965 HP, 54 hAgi, 33 hStr, 33 hDex, 20 hStam

I am looking for Plat or Kronos. Post here or send me PM.

Thanks
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

This is sooo not the place to be posting bazaar swag.
  3. AmmerenTR New Member

Yeah this certainly isn't the correct place to post this, but good luck trying to sell your out dated gear. ;)
  4. Edrick Augur

I'll give you an aderirse bur for it

Maybe
    Broozer likes this.
  5. Ravengloome Augur

High class.
  6. Dabrixmgp Augur

well there are no more server forums and no trade forum so where would you suggest I post? Also there might be some people out there who maybe wanna try FV out. At least this would be a pretty decent starter set and better than freebie level 85 gear. Even if it never sells some advertisement is better than no advertisement. I just dont see the point in paying $15 for 2 or 3 days of bazaar time to sell it when I play on Test.
  7. Viltaire Augur

I thought you were not allowed to sell toons? I guess since he is asking for kronos SOE is willing to overlook it.
  8. TalaelcaranBB New Member

He's not selling a character, he's selling gear, which (except for a few rare cases) is all droppable on FV.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. CrazyLarth Augur

you should post on your server fourms if you looking to sell it to some one who plays on FV
    their is plenty of 2014 posts I see so it must be acitve by some peeps.
    http://firionavie.yuku.com/

I doubt if get some one to move to FV even if the gear you got was free-
    FV has one rule I hate - can't move off - raid items are tradable woot-be-do just means the 90% of toons got raid gear and never raided.
  10. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Dabrix send Lisandra an in game email please if you still have your stuff for sale.