Wtb name change

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tris, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Tris Augur

Could you please open up for this option. There probably is a few other that is curently closed but unimoortant to gameplay.
  2. Diemond Augur

Name change is one of the worse ideas that were put into the game, it's only real purpose is for to use to hide who they used to be. But with that said you can change your name now quite easily until the 10th with the transfers that are going on.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  3. Tris Augur

Not looking for an identity change or a runaway, just want a name change :)
    Also curently it isnt easy to get a bad reputation, so i doubt anyone realy would use it for runaways like you seem to think
  4. Simone Augur

With free transfers open; to get a name change all you have to do is /servertransfer and select a new name when you transfer and then transfer back. Whole process takes about 5 mins or less.
    Skipper likes this.
  5. Finley Augur

It's too bad that stopped tracking name changes like SOE used to
    Fallfyres likes this.
  6. Liquid Augur

Very easy to get a bad reputation...just check out just a few on ragefireforums.com. Your reputation is just a small part of everything you will experience. Hence treat people with respect..not saying you don't, but it will be a roadblock for some that are just plain turds.
  7. Kloodge Elder

It wouldn't let me change my name if the name wasn't taken on the other server.

I had to transfer to LJ, create a new toon with the same name on RF, then change my name when I transferred back to RF.

I did this because I originally transferred from LJ and was forced to change my name. I decided I didn't like what I picked and changed it again.
  8. Skipper Augur

There is NEVER anything wrong with someone changing their name, especially if they plan on better behavior in the future. But to be honest, the guys that have bad reputations enjoy those reputaions, so they could care less. I agree we should have name changes available. Some people have stupid names that they rushed when creating their toons.
    Simone likes this.
  9. Grish Augur

So go take your name on the other server, then transfer and change your name.
    Simone likes this.