WTB more content

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Muji, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Muji Augur

WTB content every 6 months.
    WTB last 2 months of 6 month cycle for beta, to produce some solid content.
    WTB dev focus, 3 months on bug fixes/fine tuning, 1 month pre beta work, 2 months beta work.
    I'm willing to pay $80, twice a year, for the use of your servers for 6 months.
    I'm willing to pay $60, twice a year, for some solid content.
  2. Iila Augur

This cycle was 15 months for 4 zones of content. I guess it's finally fair to say that TBM is out of beta, and "finished".

I suppose they could release one zone every 6 months, then spend 2 months fixing it.
  3. segap Augur

Group gear is still a mess.
    Kravitz likes this.
  4. Iila Augur

Yeah, but it's meant to be a horrible mess as far as we can tell. Given that the new item dev has said " " and " " about the completely new itemization system, its implementation, and the goals of the different stat aug classes.

Items should have a tuning phase in beta, after they're dropping, equippable, named, with working focuses and procs. Items just got to that point, 3 months after going live. It's a little late to figure out if the proc spreads on weapons make sense, and things like that.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Kravitz like this.
  5. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Really, it took them 13 weeks AFTER release, (after being told multiple times during beta) that type 9's didn't even fit in range. Don't expect too much of them.

It's like handing a child blocks, and expecting the Taj Mahal.
    Kravitz likes this.
  6. Abazzagorath Augur

Mayfaire likes this.
  7. beryon Augur

Behind the scenes of TBM development: (Hand on right = TLP)

8. Axxius Augur

Nope. Raid tuning is still in progress. Some of the raids are still bugged. One just got freshly bugged in this patch.
    Perplexed and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  9. Iila Augur

Raids getting new bugs every patch has been consistent. Sometimes the total number of raid bugs goes down, sometimes it goes up.

It would be nice if the raid changes implemented after beta actually got some testing.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Repthor Augur

if only
    if only they had some high end guilds that only raids 1-2 days a week with plenty of time to help them out testing the new changes b4 they go live :rolleyes:
    Yinla and Geri_Petrovna like this.
  11. Iila Augur

If only anything was tested on test server.
  12. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

13. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

No idea why it put my response inside of the reply...
  14. Geri_Petrovna Augur

15. Tyraxor Augur

If only anything was tested on test server.[/quote
    The missing ] is nasty, it backstabbed me several times over the years ^^
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. Bigstomp Augur

It is tested. Did the server crash? No? Only a couple times? Ship it.