WTB Illusion: Dwarven Sentinel

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ZenMaster, Oct 9, 2020.

1. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

WTB Dwarf Heritage Crate illusion when released. Paying 3 Krono or competitive market rate. Send tell or in-game message to Virtu on Luclin Server.

[IMG]
  2. Oldnecro New Member

is that the illusion? or just a guess? I know the illusion is "dwarven sentinel" just curious if thats the model.
  3. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Best guess. There is an 'Icewell Sentinel' Coldain guard from original Velious but Ngreth has avoided using old models because they cannot be loaded on demand.

[IMG]
  4. Sobmre Augur

everyone on luclin knows i pay more for illusions, but thanks for the advertisement
    Andarriel likes this.
  5. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I paid 8 Krono for.a heritage crate illusion but that was because the market was slim.

I would be up for a bidding war with you. People can also message me through the forums. :)
  6. Riou EQResource

Believe the model is probably just the Kaladim guard model
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  7. Lisard Silly

[IMG]
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  8. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

WTB Wrapped Dwarven Sentinel Visage on Luclin Server (if anyone has 1 on that server). Paying 3 Krono (pp or competitive offer). Send tell to Virtu or Madonna. :)
  9. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

This is the Illusion. Just looked at the e-mail:

[IMG]

Kinda sad that the dwarf mount is a barely reskinned marketplace mount (Regal Worg)
    [IMG]
  10. Hogwilld Elder

Haha does heritage mean they pick the oldest and worst model choice? Swing and a miss Daybreak
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

It's a cool illusion and seems to have generated lots of interest. The helmet is sick. It does the front flip when jumping. It has Popeyes' arms but Mini-Me stature.
  12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I like the old dwarf models.

Andarriel
  13. Nadisia Augur

Parkour ftw !!!

;)
  14. Twest Apprentice

I have the illusion for Sale on Bristlebane. Contact Holycow or Flatulence in game. Asking 4 Krono.
  15. Twest Apprentice

This item has sold.