WTB endurance for my warrior after raid death

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Time Burner 2, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Koryu Professional Roadkill

There's no endurance at all on Focused Paragon, it's replaced with "increase current mana" in addition to the mana per tick. Looks like the sort of thing which could be either a mistake in coding or an intentional (but nonsensical) decision, could go either way in the world of EverQuest.
  2. Time Burner 2 Augur

Thanks but, I have tried that and haven't seen it work. Regardless, I don't want to be hoping for some nickle and dime 2,000 plat potion gamble to work 5% of the time (maybe?), I want a simple in game mechanic like other classes have (mod rod, yada yada) so the war can use it's ability post rez like other classes can.
    Mayfaire likes this.
  3. Time Burner 2 Augur

Yeah just croaked in another TBM raid and no endurance mechanism on return - do I cry about this in Player Support for some action or what?
  4. Brohg Augur

The feign that SKs use to do that is Imitate Death, full memwipe. Pal/war have to stay FD for the full minute to drop agro (without getting AEd, since we don't have the Willful Death AA to enforce the feign) and then hit Breather.
  5. Time Burner 2 Augur

That's good info to know Brogh - thanks.

This monkey shine method costs 2k in plat on my server, and leaves me hoping I dont get emoted and have to get up or what not. I simply want the ability to get back endurance like other classes get back mana in a raid setting.
  6. Coronay Augur

Sometimes ya just gotta use what's available. 2k is nothing anyway.
  7. Repthor Augur

have your bsts use their new aa called enduring frenzy - its puts a debuff on the mobs that has a chance to procs a 2.5k endurence to the person who attack the mob. its makes a huge diffrence and isent limited by total procs either. so after your died just go back up and hit the mob if you have enough bsts its can be maintained perma on the boss. its quite nice

Enduring Frenzy IV

Beastlord (AA)

Slot 12: Add Defensive Proc: Enduring Frenzy Restoration IV with 150% Rate Mod
  8. Time Burner 2 Augur

2k isn't the really point.

It's a cheap gimmick that wars are supposed to hope works in lieu of normal regen modes available to most other classes.

Click your fd potion and have to move from an emote - too bad, you are 80% crippled post rez. Click your fd potion and the tank after you dies in wither - too bad, the tank preceding you just got his timers borked. Yada yada, just make endurance work like mana ok folks?

Not that difficult is it?
  9. Coronay Augur

Sure lets just make everything as easy as possible for people who can't even.
  10. Time Burner 2 Augur

Easy as possible? I'm simply asking for our regen abilities to work as other classes do. I guess that pretty much makes most other classes as easy as possible in this regard - forgive me the request oh arbiter!
  11. Warpeace Augur

- Wither and Decay (Raid) - Wither and Decay will no longer auto-aggro players upon resurrection or zone in, though you will still receive Wither's debuffs for arriving while the raid is in progress.

Fade ability is still useless.
  12. Kamea Augur

I think the devs should reconsider the fade nerf applying to tanks. I completely understand preventing DPS from usually fade as an aggro management tool on 10min boss fights, but the fade nerf applyign to tanks is rough, and I don't think it's needed for balance.
  13. Time Burner 2 Augur

Not like knights don't tank wither raid now anyways, wars can just sit like dorks after a death.

Make that lady of decay also...