Wrath of the wild 90k thorns is castable on a lvl1

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by eqzekisdead, Sep 10, 2017.

1. eqzekisdead Augur

This is some goddamn on Zek for low level characters, no matter how you try to spin it.
  2. Raptour_MT Elder

Please put zek in post titles so we can ignore it along with the devs.

Thanks
  3. Pootle Elder

You have to admit its pretty funny. :)

But yeah, pretty much game breaking in low lev PVP.
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Did a low level on zek actually find another low level to exploit this on? I find that more unbelievable.
  5. eqzekisdead Augur

There is still some low-level pvp going on. It used to be fun to make an alt at each level range with all of the best gear possible.

Healer mercs are what really ruined pvp at the low lvls. Under lvl50 the mercs are way too strong and impossible to kill until they run out of mana. I really wonder what they were thinking when they decided to add them into the game like that.

They need to just shut down the server and give us a free transfer off.
  6. Tutankamen Augur

Better idea for zek would be something like /zekcopy which would work like /testcopy only you can just transfer over- not off. give them a chance to escape to a blueserver first obviously. Then close it for anything more than copying off of other servers- a hub for pk basically.
  7. eqzekisdead Augur

That would be nice but that is asking way too much of the dev team. All I want is a way to transfer all of my accounts off of a dead server without having to pay $800 in server transfer fees.
  8. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Don't nerf more Druid abilities because of the 1 per month PvP encounters that occur.

Not that a Druid AA being limited by level would be the end of the world but I suspect they would blanket apply it to a ton of different abilities.

At this point in EQ they should just remove level requirements for all buffs and abilities. I understand why they threw them on buffs and fixed the group Buff loophole in PoP. KEI and Virtue was OP for low levels. But we are in 2017 now where Mercenary tanks at low levels can solo 5 red cons. I see no issue with letting those same players just receive level 105 buffs. It's the same effect. Just let's them level up quicker.
  9. fransisco Augur

This is a problem on wow. All sorts of abilities get nerfed because they have pvp problems.

Games shouldn't try combining both cause it never works
  10. CrazyLarth Augur

On Zerk they should only give make rock , paper or scissors ability to work when
    P V P problem solved.

or upgrade it to (rock paper scissors lizard spock)
  11. Caster Lorekeeper

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=3656 = no merc issues in sub 50 pvp.
  12. Act of Valor The Newest Member

It worked beautifully in Ultima Online. It's the one exception to the rule.