Wrapped Conflagrant Gems.

Discussion in 'Item Discussion' started by Beltirabelkira, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Beltirabelkira Journeyman

Mind if i ask the thought process on making them temporary? or was that accidental?
  2. svann Augur

Gotta be a bug. The reason they made them wrapped was so they would stack. To make them stackable temporary makes no sense.
  3. Andarriel Augur

ok this sucks I made a few of these augs two actually and I hit convert which worked fine but it consumed the other that was stacked. I made two and they stacked so I figure I log and maybe the one I lost would return (I had one wrapped I didn't convert) and guess what I lost both of them :( can we please not make them temporary and make it so if there stacked and you convert it only consumes one and not the stack thanks.

Andarriel
  4. Beltirabelkira Journeyman

I know its only a technicality, but technically they were made wrapped because they are lore, and making a wrapped version means you can make them to sell.
  5. svann Augur

Exactly, and making them temporary means they are pretty much not sellable unless you have a buyer ready to purchase on the spot. Cant put in shared bank, cant parcel to your bazaar mule.
  6. Hellfyres Lorekeeper

Ngreth, can you also please make the wrapped versions augments with stats showing but no aug slot or a slot that wouldn't fit into any existing armor so they can't be equipped. In the bazaar unless someone was looking for these specific items they would never randomly come across them while wrapped.

Also, another small bug regarding the wrapped. The Heroic type 5 augs are not stackable while wrapped. Would be great if you could make these stack like their type 4/7/8 brethren.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It was accidental. The intention was to make them not stack. It looks like instead I made them temporary.

I made them NOT stack because of an issue with the "convert" button. When the convert button is pressed on a stack of items in "converts" the entire stack, but only gives you one item. This is changing, but it was not in time for the expansion... so... not stack was the best answer.

I tried to consider how to make the stats visible. *maybe* if I make it a none/none item it would work okay. (seeing the slots is useful) It came to "time" there and it was a rush (obviously with the errors) to get them to the wrapped state.
    Jhenna_BB and Funnonry like this.
  8. Nudia Augur

This is a bummer. I assume it's on me for not checking, and that just is what it is, but I had a handful of these between my two accounts that I hadn't clicked yet as I'm still deciding what direction to go with my augs. Is it worth trying to get them restored or do I just suck up the cost and move on?

I'm "okay" with either, since I should've paid attention, but if these can get reimbursed, that would be swell...
  9. smash Augur

An easier solution would have been to make put the wrapped thing in a jc container with a no fail combine?
    There you cannot combine stacks.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Moege Augur

Wondering why player made powersources then stack and when clicked creates a new item without consuming the whole stack.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

(Without looking it up since you gave me nearly zero information... so this is a guess...) I think it used a script instead of the convert.
    We are attempting to move away from using scripts for everything. The convert button is a non-script method.