Would you play a TLP PvP Server? (poll)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sennik Jevest, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sennik Jevest Elder

2. Machentoo Augur

Lol, no bias there.
  3. Sennik Jevest Elder

Just curious how many people would play. Not how many wouldn't. =)
  4. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

I voted I'm way to scared to play on a PVP server with certainty that 99% of everyone will be using some form of 3rd party program cheat.
  5. Hane New Member

Absolutely
    Sennik Jevest likes this.
  6. Nuther Augur

No. If I wanted to play PvP, I would chose a game that was good at it.
  7. AgentofChange Augur

It's been a while since the 2 PvP players have posted on these forums. I figured they moved onto another game. I guess they've returned. Good to see you guys back, the next month on the forums should be entertaining.
  8. MaxTheLion Augur

What really interests me is what percent of people that claim to want a PvP server also complain about guilds/groups overpowering them in PvE. I enjoy PvP, even as ridiculous as it is in EQ. What many don't realize, however, is that the same powerhouse guilds/groups that tend to control things on other servers could/would control things in PvP.
    Cheating would be another obstacle to tackle. Video proof has been posted about it being rampant on both Agnarr and the current Zek server so I don't see how it wouldn't carry over.
  9. Sennik Jevest Elder

You say 2, but i've seen 11 people vote Yes so far. =P Thanks for keeping this post bumped at the top bluebies. You're doing us pvp'ers a solid.
  10. Deserx Journeyman

Curious.. Everyone is saying people cheat for EQ pvp. How do they do this? Can you track other players w/ 3rd part programs or something?
  11. Moonzi New Member

unquestionably
  12. Brovaar Elder

I would log in, create a toon, sneak up to someone, hit them, run away laughing, log out, and never log back in again.
  13. Baka Journeyman

Nope. Too many years on Vallon Zek played for me to even consider PVP in this game again.
    1. certain classes dominate and can (will!) make leveling nearly impossible.
    2. Ultimately, gear makes the uber players nigh immortal (unless you start out in a big guild, you will not be uber!)

You want PvP, play a game designed around it... oddly, there is one as part of your DayBreak account called PlanetSide 2. My guess is most RPG PvP'rs won't fully enjoy that type of PvP though.
  14. Sennik Jevest Elder

Thanks again boys. It's a win win for me on this post. I just want to see how many people want to play. I could care less how many don't. We already know there's way more carebears than pvp'ers. That much is obvious, the fact people feel the need to state it over and over is entertaining none the less. And Free Bumps for the thread. =) Cheers.
  15. Risiko Augur

16. Machentoo Augur

Needs more nuance. I'd play in a heartbeat if they did it right. They won't. Just slapping a pvp tag on a current tlp setup would be a disaster.
  17. Roxxlyy Augur

Using the forums to foster a poll is against forum rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.