Worst mob to plague Ragefire / Lockjaw ever!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DryalRmog, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Numiko Augur

Respect the Quon!
    Drexll likes this.
  2. Finley Augur

They'll have no choice but to be nice to me too cause im a cleric!
    Simone likes this.
  3. Poydras Augur

If raiders were all about competition they wouldn't be swarming to the dominant guild on each server as soon as its lead was established. The "fun" of EQ is the same for everyone, advancing your toon. Hardcore players are just people who are more willing/able to make sacrifices in real life to get there. Changes to boxing rules do not remove the underlying goal, they just remove a shortcut.
  4. Machen New Member

Daybreak no longer knows how to do server merges. Seriously, when was the last time they merged anything? 2010? If they were ever going to merge any servers, Vulak would have been merged with Fippy years ago, and Trakanon would have been merged to any other live server years ago. They seem to be completely out of the server merge business.
    Simone likes this.
  5. sugi Lorekeeper

[IMG]
    look at the significant damage to Ragefire and Lockjaw after the phinny server announcement.

I can understand Ragefire semi-population dip due to 6 month shenanigans
    but lockjaw...wow...

Remember that Lockjaw just recently got Kunark.
    #riplockjawragefire

It's all about that quick instant cash flow eh DBG?

I have come to realize that Holly Longdale is just like Connie in godfather

"You'll Dissapoint me" -Michael Corleone
  6. Lifetap Augur

The Filthy Casual constantly casting AoE Rain of Tears is by far the worst.
  7. Steampunk Augur

I love all these "prophesy" posts in these forums. And, like all prophesies, when the time comes, the "bullseyes" will be hailed far and wide while the "swing and a miss" will be forgotten faster than a '90s boys band.
  8. Weverley Augur

That's what cleric were saying just before they introduce the mercenary because cleric would afk so often.
  9. DryalRmog Augur

So many friends getting pawned by the Phinny Server Raid mob!

Can you feel it?

Mob hasn't even spawned yet...

9 days to go
    Lejaun likes this.
  10. Simone Augur

Ragefire has two prosperous European guilds that spreads out the prime time of the server more. Lockjaw is more concentrated around USA playtimes but there are a number of Asian and Australia players on the server that also spread out the prime time a little but not to the degree you see on Ragefire. Also 6 months in; Lockjaw definitely has a much healthier population than Vulak'Aerr did at the 6 month mark.

I'm currently playing on Lockjaw and have no plans to leave Lockjaw. I played on Vulak'Aerr from launch day about 60 hours a week all of the way through Gates of Discord and if the low population didn't convince me to move from there; why would I want to leave Lockjaw?

Sure some people will join Phinigil in the short term and many might find a new home there but I also expect some of them to return to the other servers when they find out that the new server isn't everything they wanted it to be.