World Denied Login Request

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nolrog, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Nolrog Augur

I was trying to log into one of my accounts (into Phini) from my older computer. I had one account on fishing a bit this morning. Logged him off, then logged in the account with my bazaar trader (who was in off-line mode).

It was working fine, got to the server select, it said I had someone on in OFFLINE MODE. That's correct, I said kick him. It was in the process of kicking him and then it came up with:

"The world server has denied your login request. This world only allows a maximum of one account on a machine at a time."

I know I didn't have anyone on Phini. Tried that account, different server (both LockJaw and Agnarr), both logged in fine. Tried Phini, got that message again. Tried a different account onto Phini on that machine, same message.

Rebooted the machine, twice.

Still cannot log into Phini, same message as above.

A bit frustrating because that's my current play server.

Any ideas on how to fix?
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I've had this happen on my box computer a few times. Log in both accounts on your main computer, and log them back off. Don't do /ex or /q or /campdesktop. take em both thru the whole process, usually fixes it for me. Quick camping in the bazaar or PoK seems to trigger it most often.
  3. Nolrog Augur

Thank you. I will try that.
  4. Nolrog Augur

I was able to get on yesterday afternoon. I did what you said, did not quick camp or /ex, but did the full 30 seconds on that computer (but different servers). Not sure if that's what did it or the fact that I was gone a couple hours, but it cleared up. Thanks.