Words of the Unspoken

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dbrane, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Dbrane Lorekeeper

Has anybody done this task lately? It' the one in Shard's Landing that increases your Alaran language skill to 100.

The problem i am having is one of the 10 ground spawns in the Underground City seems to be MIA. I have the other nine, but the councilor's memo is not where the map indicates it should be. I have done this several times on other characters and never had a problem. I even dropped the task, destroyed the pages i had, then got the task again. Same thing.

I logged on a character from another account and ran thru the UC and spotted every ground spawn except the councilor's memo. Anybody else had this problem?
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Have you looked at the map here: http://rof.eqresource.com/wordsoftheunspoken.php

Whether you have the task or not should make no difference. I believe the ground spawn should be there all the time, except for a few minutes right after someone loots it.

The Councilor's Memo should be in the lower part of the two level section on the map. It might be on a table or nightstand. Try clicking on every object nearby. It may look like a scroll, or book, or similar object.

If you still can't find it, please tell us what server you are on.
  3. Dbrane Lorekeeper

The EQR map shows the same location I have marked on my in-game map. It is not there...i have looked for a few days now, and not just in the map location.
  4. Mace New Member

I sent in a request for this issue to be looked at several months ago. I checked today, and the spawns are still not popping. Must be a serious problem to take that long.
  5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Ok, today, November 13, 2017, 6pm Eastern Time (USA):

Item before looting (circled by me in screenshot in red):

[IMG]

After looting it (I brought up the item window so you can see it is the Councilor's Memo that I just looted):

[IMG]

This is the Bertoxx server. You have never said what server you are on.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I just checked and see it on Tunare. Approx -724 1700. Middle room on ground level. No npc in room or on bed. Opps guess they were in a meeting cause "a council judicator" just came in. :0 But the book is right there on the desk. Chair blocks it unless you walk around. I know I have done this task since original poster said was having problems. And yes some of the books were hard to see but I just kept at it and found them all. Finally.
  7. Zhaunil_AB Augur

I have done this one or two weeks ago for some char that i had overlooked this for.
    I can assure you they all spawn.

What might be your problem, is that the page's position in the "houses" is sometimes upstairs and sometimes on the ground floor.

Sorry if the 3different accounts above were all the same one, the issue is resolved for all of them and my post therefore superfluous.