Wood elf Beastlord on Phinigel?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sandrito, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Sandrito Elder

When luclin comes out, and Beastlord is unlocked, will this include the Wood elf beastlord, or is that to be released in a future expansion?
  2. Random newb Augur

I believe they're locked until VoA. Minimum would be TSS as there is no BL guild in kelethin. Aside from the guild issue, I'm guessing based on the fact that shorty hybrids such as gnome sk or halfling rangers aren't in yet, but they should unlock soonish TM.
    snailish likes this.
  3. snailish Augur

My understanding is most "added" race/class combos have been assigned an era to match when they were (approximately in some cases) added to the game.

The exception is the Inny worshipping Frogloks which I not certain about.

As well, the wood elf beast and Froglok monks can only home city at Crescent Reach (something that should be changed actually) so even if someone decided it made sense to allow them earlier, as Random newb said above, TSS is the earliest it could go.

My suggestion is some additional race/class combos should be retroactively placed into different eras. Example: Iksar Berserkers in OoW, Erudite Rogues in TBS and so on.
  4. Catashe Augur

Inny Frogs were sept 2005
    snailish likes this.
  5. IvanK Journeyman

There was a chance you might have it with Luclin. But now, the chance just got lower after they read this post.
  6. Random newb Augur

7. Nolrog Augur

I want a froglok necro.
  8. Brumski Augur

I want my gnome sk now! Dang them for taking it away on phinny AFTER it was available on RF.!