Wizard ToV Raids

Discussion in 'Casters' started by kizant, Jan 22, 2020.

1. kizant Augur

Here's also a timeline of ADPS I was getting. Auras don't have good messages so there's no info on that but a good amount of things show up OK in the logs. Although, focused paragon is probably just regular paragon. A lot of things have the same messages in the log file.

[IMG]
    Scornfire and RPoo like this.
  2. kizant Augur

Here's a couple from T1 since I haven't done one of these in a while. Plus I've been changing some things up.

Combined (22): Servant of the Sleeper in 629s, 5.07B Damage @8.05M, 2. Kizant = 311.01M@494.44K in 629s {G}

Combined (70): Koldan Wallbreaker in 1034s, 14.55B Damage @14.07M, 3. Kizant = 646.04M@675.07K in 957s {G}
  3. Killaas_FV New Member

What is this wizardry? Where's the lag? FeelsBadMan
    RPoo likes this.
  4. kizant Augur

It was kinda strange.
    RPoo likes this.
  5. kizant Augur

I haven't posted one of these in a while but this is everything that contributed at least 1% of my damage for the entire night of T1 and T2. The big thing that was missing is we only had 2 wizards and we didn't really get a lot of successful covenants in. I also melee a bit less than I used to since you take a lot more damage in ToV.

[IMG]
  6. Szilent Augur

Blaze of Fire
    Dissident Reinforced Strike
    Mana Replication Strike
    Restless Strike
    Spike of Ice
    Surge of Ice
    Surge of Ice
    Icerend Strike
    Surge of Ice
    Burst of Flames
    Burst of Flames
    Spike of Corruption
    procs total 733615533 damage, 30% of total

didn't count Pyromancy, Arcane Fusion since they're class features, despite being not quite in the wizard's control
    kizant likes this.
  7. kizant Augur

There's another 4.5% below that list as well.
  8. kizant Augur

Here's one where we did that annoying achievement. Not much else interesting.

RPoo and Sancus like this.
  9. Nylrem Augur

Just wanted to say you're awesome, and miss ya Kiz :)

Oh, and Cragzop, magicians consume wizard synergy easily, even strictly casting fire nukes... Weapon, gear, etc procs trigger it.
    RPoo and kizant like this.
  10. kizant Augur

RPoo likes this.
  11. kizant Augur

RPoo likes this.
  12. kizant Augur

We had no lag for a change so figured I'd post all 6 this week. Plus I've been making changes to the overlay I'm using so it lines up with the DPS numbers I've been posting. Before it was doing more of an SDPS thing and it might have been confusing.
    Sancus likes this.
  13. kizant Augur

I forgot to start my overlay till 1/2 through Derakor but I have it up the rest of the time. Just FYI.
    Sancus and RPoo like this.
  14. Evurkvest Augur

Would love to test it if you allow that. The issues with the constant beta parser is getting old :)
  15. kizant Augur

Haven't posted in a while. Here's a few I did pretty decent on and I'm finally getting used to my UI changes:

Kuvani, RPoo and Sancus like this.
  16. kizant Augur

Haven't posted in a while but he's a Velks raid with our newer strats and I managed a half decent parse for a change.

Marton, Cragzop, RPoo and 1 other person like this.
  17. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Very nice run.

We also had the Bled emote on a crystal guardian tonight (had it happen twice actually).
    kizant likes this.
  18. kizant Augur

I think that was the first time we saw that. So annoying.