Wizard GoD Improved Familiar AA post 9/20/17 patch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mordak, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Mordak New Member

Todays patch notes: "Wizard - Consolidated Druzzil's, E'ci's, Improved, Kerafyrm's, and Ro's Familiar abilities to be a single line."

Checked in-game on the AA tab for GoD and noted the change. The problem is that it shows the Improved Familiar AA caps at level 63 spells making it completely useless unless it's a typo or bug?
  2. Zinth Augur

did you test it with/without familiar? did you bug report it?
  3. malaki Augur

It's level 70 at rank 9, are you not maxxed?
  4. Mordak New Member

Unfortunately GoD hasn't been unlocked yet on Lockjaw, so I can't test it for another 3 months. I'm hoping it's just a simple typo since capping it at lvl 63 makes no sense. Was hoping to catch a devs eye and maybe get a response.
  5. malaki Augur

Oh, there's probably more than 1 rank in GoD. This combining of the familiars is an amazing upgrade, kind of makes the bard box I've had feel much less important!
  6. Karhar Dream Crusher

I agree that 1-xx% bonus for having 1 familiar is amazing.
  7. Mordak New Member

Ah multiple ranks would make sense. Each of the 3 original familiars was 12AA each, and the new combined AA is only 7 so that makes perfect sense thanks. Depending on how many ranks are in GoD should cost between 14-21AA vs 36AA for the old version.
  8. malaki Augur

Yeah I ended up being refunded somewhere in the 20-5 range total.