With the increased difficulty of HAs, where is best to get AAs at 110?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinnie the Pink, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Yinnie the Pink Elder

I don't have that many AAs and would like to gain another 15K or so before purchasing the new expansion and moving on. HAs have been made more difficult, so I am finding it very time consuming to complete them and I'm now dying more frequently. :rolleyes: I box SK, Bard and Zerker.

Where would be best to grind out some AA? I was hoping for double exp over the Christmas period so I could catch up a bit. But it seems they aren't doing that this year.

Thought I'd ask here for advice before I give up. :)
  2. Vumad Augur

I don't think the missions were nerfed. The howlers in GMM last night hit for a peak of 30k HP and the Geonoids in TOV hit for a max of 30k hp. They hit higher more often, but they were not much harder. They did have about double the XP.

Have you tried the ToV missions? The merc tasks in Crystal Caverns gave 10% XP on completion (with LOTD) not including the XP from the kills.
  3. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

if you don't have the new expansion yet, and based on your stated lack of skill/survivability.... HS or ST is probably your best bet. TBL group geared warrior can handle 3-4 at a time in ST, so an sk should at least be able to handle a couple (and with a bard you shouldn't be bringing more than you want so)..
    Tucoh likes this.
  4. Tanise Lorekeeper

At 110, ST is an AA goldmine.
    Tucoh likes this.