Windsong Sanctuary bugged quests?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Elumar, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Elumar New Member

In Windsong Sanctuary, there might be two quests that are bugged.

From a distraught worshiper task, Flat Lute:
    After killing the required kangons, the NPC will not respond to hails or grant you the update. Likewise, the NPC will not interact with you unless you say the key phrase to him. Hailing him does nothing. Only responds to the key phrase to give the task. (Thanks to GM Cobyteeth for the final update to complete the task)

From Hykast the Tone-Deaf task, Preaching to the Choir:
    Killing any worshiper does not update the task kill count. I've tried different worshipers in all areas of the zone and none of them update the 10 kills I need to complete that task. Still at 0 out of 10 worshipers on the task

Thanks.
  2. Elumar New Member

Forgot to put down that this is on the Tunare (E'ci) server.
  3. Fading Illusion Champion

I also have tried the quests and cannot get the NPC to update on Flat Lute or on Preaching to the Choir. No killing of worshippers updates the task.

Anyone else having this issue?

Fading
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

I've also had issues completing the worshipper kill task in the last couple of weeks. I was working on all the tasks in Windsong periodically over the last 6 weeks, and all of them worked for me until the worshippers. It could be a coincidence but I think the last patch introduced something to cause the issue.
  5. TSR-AlexS Augur