will you always need flagging to request old raids?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dabrixmgp, May 16, 2019.

1. Dabrixmgp Augur

So tried to go back and do some old raids for fun with a friend after reading a lot of requirements were removed, but what exactly did they remove? We were able to do Anguish and Demiplane. However, we couldnt request Ashengate, Frostcrypt, or Solteris. I cant possibly understand the logic in keeping lvl 100+ people out of level 75 raids. Is there some secret weapon hidden away in 12 year old content they want to keep from us? Since we arent allowed to do level 75 raids what are the next ones we can do? Both of us are 6 Boxing so how far can we go with 12 lvl 100-105s assuming we can actually zone into the raids to begin with?
  2. Defjam1 Journeyman

According to Allah's , and excuse me if this is infringement on there web site , but the requirements for ashengate are :

3. Lianeb Augur

As far as i know all instanced raids require the progression to request them (except Time)
    When they remove stuff they remove the requirements to participate.
  4. Zunnoab Augur

They messed up a couple times, such as zoning into Tick Tock requiring flags. You can banner in, but can't use the NPC unless they changed it.

Also, I don't remember that mini-raid in Vergalid Mines and that bugs me.

The thing that always sticks out to me about TSS flagging was that absolutely horrifying torture and kill mission. That made me uncomfortable.
  5. Dabrixmgp Augur

so how long would it take to do all the flagging stuff these days? Like a day?
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  6. Lianeb Augur

it's not hard just more tedious. Ashengate and FrostCrypt had some fairly long quest lines and you had to have the faction also. If you have the faction prolly be done in a day. Good news is doing the progression gives faction.
  7. Horyuken Augur

I'm sure if you ask in general someone will request the raid for you.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.