Will trading krono be a risk right now?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AgentofChange, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AgentofChange Augur

In the past when people have obtained krono in less than honest ways, people have had those krono deleted from them without any compensation, even if they acquired it honestly (ie. bought using platinum from another player). Basically, any krono obtained by that individual was deleted without any regard to who currently possessed the krono.

With the dupe bug that occurred at launch, I have a few concerns with buying krono with plat right now. Have you looked into the duping, and will this be an issue going forward? Have you taken all the action you will take, and the issue is settled?
  2. Hinastorm86 Augur

A fair and good question.
  3. DreamerAgnar New Member

I would be careful for sure. I just logged on vox to trade some to activate two extra accounts, I also tried to use one to activate that account and it kept giving me error processing. I relogged and now I have 29 days left but am missing two krono that shouldnt have been consumed. Didnt get extra days for them. Couldnt even cursor them to trade prior to relogging so they werent traded either.
  4. Boosi Lorekeeper

What would you trade Kronos for when everyone is under level 20
  5. AgentofChange Augur

There are always people willing to sell krono for 200-300 plat early on these servers. Especially if that krono is duped, which is my concern, as if that turns out to be the case they will likely delete the krono and give you no reason or compensation for it, even though you just bought it from another player for plat.
  6. Malokhan Elder

Has duped krono been confirmed? I would hope that it's not as simple as an item dupe. Each krono should have a UID they can see, I would think. Or is the krono DB that weaksause with security / exploits? Quick someone make a toon named "DROPTABLE accounts;--" and see if blows up!
  7. Champ Lorekeeper

There was no duping, a Dev verified that last night, just trolls talking. And plenty of times for different reasons you can't pick up kronos on your cursor and trade. It corrects itself shortly.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This was essentially rumor-mongering. You shouldn't have anything to worry about, krono or otherwise.
    klanderso likes this.
  9. Jwits New Member

Except people streaming on twitch had their starting backpacks and notes duped on accident. I wouldn't be surprised if someone figured out a way to take advantage of it. Of course this is something that a dev would say for damage control.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are aware of these reports about newbie gear. These are not the same as krono or any other items, and we're not super concerned about the starter backpacks. Any other details should be sent to me privately.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.