Will this be the week?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Monkman, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Monkman Augur

^^^

That’s hot.
  2. Maedhros High King

King Tormax riding Yelinak into battle. Yes please.
  3. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

You are disgusting.
  4. Zadune Journeyman

Isn't Yelinak dead in the canon? Kerafyrm killed him, then Yel's four Crusaders showed up at the end of SoF to re-imprison Kera. The Crusaders are technically our allies now as a result so I can't see Skyshrine joining an alliance against us. Fun hypothetical idea though, and yeah I wouldn't mind seeing Velious get a modern version like Kunark.
  5. Hekaton Augur

all this wishful thinking :(
    It's going to be something like 6 zones max (with 5 being reskinned or map repurposed)
    a handful of new spells (probably upgrades from the ROK expansion) because its a non-level increase affair.
    No new AA lines, but probably some base continuations. (kinda sucks cause every class sure as hell lost some abilities this year)

3 pricing levels...other than the lore i think i got it covered
    Pano likes this.
  6. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Will include a level increase.
  7. IblisTheMage Augur

What makes you believe so? It would break the pattern... :)
  8. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

That's the same response as before the last exp.
    But twas only a guess.
  9. Sancus Augur

There was a lot of evidence that RoS would have a level cap increase before it was announced, including various spell data that was added, AC softcaps going up to 110, and a level 110 Soulstone getting added to Test.

There is no such evidence so far around this time. It seems highly unlikely given the design time it takes and given that RoS had one.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  10. Monkman Augur

Guess this will not be the week
  11. Sancus Augur

Yes this week.
    svann likes this.
  12. Monkman Augur

It appears I spoke too soon.
  13. Password1234 Augur

-posts a thread "asking" if it will be this week
    -posts this comment "coincidentally" hinting at what was going to be revealed

A little suspicious if you ask me...
  14. Dropfast Augur

Whats to release ? It will be released the 2nd week of Dec. Just in time for the devs to take a weeks vacation for holidays and have no one around to fix the bugs that were not fixed in beta despite being reported 8 weeks before it was out. <-- This

Releasing content right before the holidays is about the dumbest thing I've ever seen. At least push it back to right after the new year, take some time to fix all the bugs that were reported but never fixed and release a more polished expansion please. I've never understood this stupid time frame for new expansions.