Will this be the week?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Monkman, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Monkman Augur

We gonna get some details on the new expansion? I mean anything would be welcome at this point
  2. Derd Augur

3. So Happy Augur

The more people whine the longer they will make you wait. :)
  4. Risiko Augur

Well... it's the last week of September, so maybe probably not sure definitely no idea.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Monkman Augur

From a marketing standpoint it makes zero sense to do one single push... they should be giving us little bites every month or so in the three to four months prior to launch
  6. Cleaver Augur

Whats to release ? It will be released the 2nd week of Dec. Just in time for the devs to take a weeks vacation for holidays and have no one around to fix the bugs that were not fixed in beta despite being reported 8 weeks before it was out.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

If I was DBG, I would just post a cryptic screenshot without any comments, just to get people guessing... :p
  8. Sancus Augur

I started leveling up a Beastlord the other day. I feel disgusting. Beta please come and save me. Please.
  9. Lonestar Elder

I am pretty sure the oracle did just this last week. ;)
  10. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Can you elaborate?

11. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Did I miss something? :confused:

Or are you referring to the new "mystery currency" ?
  12. Lonestar Elder

From the Should we be worried thread.

Roxxlyy Community Relations

We technically confirmed an expansion during this year's anniversary... We haven't announced anything yet beyond that, but if you're feeling concerned you might want to look back at the launch timeframe for last year's EQ expansion. ;)

But she also said later in the thread that It would not be exact time frame either.
  13. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Ah ok, I knew about that one.
    We all know the expansion exist, this thread is just a shameless attempt to make the devs reveal something! :p
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  14. Risiko Augur

Here you go.... I'm going to give you a sneak peak at the next expansion.

Right here....

Right now....

Here

IS

ONE

PIXEL FROM A SCREENSHOT FROM THE EXPANSION!!!

Ok. What do you think it is?

Dahaman and Jumbur like this.
  15. Elskidor Augur

Roxxlyy gave all the details we will be getting about it. New business strategy is to ninja drop the expansion some random day in December and call it a day.
  16. Monkman Augur

Anyone aware or familiar with locating trademarked names? By now they must have a title snatched somewhere we can at least speculate about
  17. Febb Augur

They have been registering trademarks privately it looks like for a while now or it's some where else that I don't know about. The last trademark for an expansion I see on uspto site is House of Thule.
  18. IblisTheMage Augur

If not, I will ask DBG for bonus XP as a reimbursement for the bite marks in my keyboard.
    Jumbur likes this.
  19. Monkman Augur

Could today be the day?
  20. Kruggan_Darkblood Lorekeeper

It will be entitled....

Vengeance of Velious

Brooding for years within the walls of his icy fortress, King Tormax plots his revenge on would be adventurers who plundered his domain many years ago. He has formed an unexpected, and perhaps uneasy, alliance with the denizens of Skyshrine, in an plan to lay siege to the Thurgadin dwarves and their Norrathian allies. "This time there will be no quarter and no mercy!", he shouts. Prepare to revisit the icy lands of Velious to see what will likely be full-fledged war on the horizon!

I WISH it was something like this! :)