Will the upcoming Campaign have anything for TLP players?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lifetap, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Lifetap Augur

I know asking this question will surely induce several 'ARGHH THAT'S NOT CLASSIC!!' type posts, but I'm curious if there will be any content or features in the upcoming campaign that would interest a player that plays on the TLP servers.
  2. Old_Timer Journeyman

Would be a dream come true, but I think it would be cool if they added a couple of zones in-line with older expansions with each campaign that they release. For example, add a "Lowest Guk" zone that would be in-line with Kunark era and add in some lore to go along with it. Something along those lines...
  3. Ducreux Augur

Considering they removed convenience elements such as the ability to click items from bags and the extended target window you can safely assume we will get nothing.
  4. Nolrog Augur

No, there will be nothing for TLP players in the campaigns. They are aimed at people at/near the top end of levels and AAs.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Fiyero Augur

I would like the campaigns to eliminate mage pet walling and PoP level buffed raid mobs. That would be the bestest campaign!