Will Coirnav get the Kunark XP bump like Phinny?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by gladiatoreq, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Dahaman Augur

The Gates XP rate bump for Coirnav was a measured +20%, not all that significant. Mangler started at +100% over Coirnav though, so I'd be surprised if Mangler got the full +20% with Gates. The XP per hour did climb nicely though with killing higher level mobs, having better equipment, and kill speed increasing due to having more AAs. That was the far bigger gain.

Some good news...

My trio of characters on Coirnav are sitting on 550 to 650 AAs. They have just about all of the big AAs to get thru Omens now. Thru Gates, they were all sitting at <400 AAs at the end of Gates and had all the big AAs thru Gates at that time.

In short, you should only need ~400 AAs thru Gates instead of 800 AAs to get the important ones.
  2. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

I think I read somewhere that they were going to close the gap slowly. So obviously it's twice as good of xp as Coirnav was in era, and then when GoD drops, it'll be moderately better than Coirnav in that era, when DoDH drops, slightly better than Coirnav in that era, and then of course equal when it reaches TSS.

But yea, my hope is by the time I hit 65, enough others will have all of their important AA that we're able to pump out AA relatively quickly. Right now I'm able to get about 4 AA per hr max, that's if we have an amazing puller that always keeps stuff in camp and an enchanter who's on top of their game. The average seems to be about 2.5 per hr right now. I also hear berserkers tend to get groups much quicker than rogues, so that'll probably help too.