Will account to account transfers happen soon?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by slayerofbats, Jan 2, 2018.

1. TxAma New Member

Please can we have this soon? My group is begging to split my druid and cleric off the same account!!
  2. Jato New Member

As customers are inconvenienced whilst they wait for Daybreak to automate the process, one would expect a fix around. In the interests of customer satisfaction, why not just manually do the current transfer requests? The time expended in dealing with dissatisfaction would surely exceed the time involved in just going ahead manually with the requests. It is not as if Daybreak are not being reimbursed for this process. As a customer, I am most thwarted by this lack of service and it is very disappointing. As players we put our time and effort into engaging in a service that you provide. It is not fair that you provide a service and then you take it away with no "fix around" to cover the gap. Corporate responsibility would normally dictate this matter as protocol.
    Plato likes this.
  3. Plato New Member

"Will account to account transfers happen soon?" Since you posted in January and its now May, patience wears very thin.