Will account to account transfers happen soon?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by slayerofbats, Jan 2, 2018.

1. slayerofbats Augur

I really need it.
  2. ForumBoss Augur

I'd like to know as well so I can decide whether it's worth putting a lot of work leveling and gearing a new character on a separate account that already exists on a multi character account.
    Kedra Leafwalker likes this.
  3. Dudeisbeast New Member

Also looking for some sort of update to this. Seems like lots of people want to give you $25 for this!!
  4. oldandnasty Augur

Same here.
    Kedra Leafwalker likes this.
  5. Kedra Leafwalker Lorekeeper

I too am waiting on a account to account transfer, my chanter is getting scared from being alone so long.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Considering the wording of the message "We hope to restore" doesn't sound soon. I hope to win the lottery. Same odds.:(
    oldandnasty likes this.
  7. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

Holidays are over, expansion is out, now would be a good time to let us know what is going on with this. I have a couple of potential transfers to make. I want to do that rather than level up on my new account.
    ForumBoss likes this.
  8. Mjod Journeyman

I’m waiting on an account to account transfer as well.

I’d like to go through some older content with a boxed group, but I’d like to do it with level appropriate characters (ie. < 85). I’d like to pay for another account, transfer a character, and play on live.

If I’m forced to level a new character my best option may be to play on Test.
  9. Tarsius New Member

I would also like to see this happen soon, as I have a toon waiting to transfer accounts.
  10. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I also have two toons I'd like to trans off one account to two separate accounts...
  11. Krosus New Member

I also have my Wife's druid I want to move onto her own account. Annoying thing is it actually let me go through the whole process yesterday before sending me an email after 15mins say it is suspended and offering to refund the DBC I credited.
  12. Yruc Augur

I also need to swap around a couple characters.. Please?
  13. Salinae Old Cranky member

Could use this as well
  14. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

Anyone know why they stopped offering this? That might give us a clue as to when/if it will come back, assuming they won't just say something about it in this thread. I'm stuck wondering if I should level a new character on my new account, or wait to be able to transfer an existing 91 ranger.
  15. Roxxlyy Augur

We're working on restoring this functionality, but don't currently have a timeline for when transfers will become available again. Though I don't have an estimate to give on when they'll be back, I wouldn't expect it to be too soon.
    Catarina Kerr likes this.
  16. Kitty Lover New Member

This is a pretty silly.. Unavailable for two months, and STILL no eta? Daybreak, you have a pretty big set of balls to "matter of factly" tell us this. While I appreciate your candor, its simply just unacceptable.

This is a situation that will cost you customers.

We have all invested a lot of money and time in this game, and you will have to forgive us expecting a service to be there that has always been there.
  17. Rhayzer TheTrickster Lorekeeper

I would like to transfer a toon as well.
  18. Roxxlyy Augur

We're currently looking into options to restore the transfers, but have not yet reached a decision. It isn't as simple as flipping a switch, and there is a currently on-going discussion about how we will be proceeding.

Transfers will be back, there just isn't a time frame that I can speak to right now.
  19. Mafiaman984 Journeyman

While we appreciate the honesty in your response here is what everyone at Daybreak needs to understand. Some of us playing on your TLP server which requires we pay the 15$ a month per account. I can tell you from experience on those servers a lot of us pay for 4 to 6 accounts and this service is absolutely necessary to stay progressive on these servers.

Also - I know from support tickets that this is manual move but it doesn't change the fact that this service has been down several weeks and the time I and others are losing on TLPs because of this cannot be gained back. Every 12 weeks another expansion is going to release and every day we lose not being able to have this service puts us further and further behind. You have crippled our game play.
  20. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I am sure the devs know what you mean but why do you need to do transfers for progressive servers? Is it to them or off of them? And TLP doesn't have the discount for paying 3 or 6 or 12 months at a time? Just curious since I don't play TLP so have no idea what transferring characters to other accounts has to do with it since I thought most of them were not allowed transfers.