Widespread Credit Card purchases being denied

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sinjax Darknasty, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Herf Augur

I can see no way to delete any, or old/expired, cards from my account on the DB account page.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If you wish to remove a Credit Card from your account, please follow the steps below.
    1. Go to www.daybreakgames.com and hover the mouse over Log in and select Account Management.
    2. After logging in with your username and password, click on Payment Sources.
    3. Please select the Delete option next to the stored payment source that you wish to remove, and press OK to remove it from the account.*
    *If you do not see the Delete option then the Credit Card is tied to an active All Access membership. Click here for instructions on changing the credit card used for your membership so the payment source can be removed successfully.

That is assuming you just want to switch credit cards.

You may need to cancel the account first. Keep in mind that you will still be able to play all the days left in the most recent billing period.

It is a little tricky as its not where you think it is.
    Nennius and Herf like this.
  3. Herf Augur

Thank you SO much for that! I've now cleaned up a long history of expired cards.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Glad I could help. :)
  5. Hamish New Member

Ok, thanks for your reply, but this is something different. Your CC issuer flagged questionable purchase attempts, which is what caused your problem.
    I have had a similar problem but my CC issuer has confirmed that they have NOT flagged or blocked anything, my problem is with DBG not my CC issuer.
  6. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

It's up to your CC issuer to fix the problem. CC issuer contacts DPG bank to work it out.

To imply that DPG has an issue with their payment system is to imply that they don't want your money. Which is absurd, of course. DPG's payment system is working. To which I and hundreds of my guildmates can attest.

Your CC issuer needs to work it out. Not you.