Why so secret on ZEMs?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gilihari, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

Now I don't know what you are saying. What you appear to be saying is that the respawn timer is different in "open world" vs. instance or pick. Do you mean "open world" or are you differentiating between dungeons and outdoor zones? Yes, all zones have their own respawn timer. Many of the dungeons in the same era happen to have the same respawn timer, of course. Does anyone know the respawn time of OOT goblins vs. Guk? I think Guk is 16 minutes.
  2. vylo Augur

Because Lguk had almost no ZEM to begin with, it is still the prime zone to level in post 30. They really needed to boost Sol B more if they wanted folks to move.
  3. FluttyMan Elder

On Coirnav the XP is ridiculous excellent in Uguk and Lguk... now go to Paw or Mistmoore and the xp is shite.

It's been the same on every TLP server, GUK or die... which is kinda dumb and lazy because not only is the xp better in guk but the the mobs are also easier to kill... Mistmoore and Paw are full of healer mobs with lots of hp. We should have bonus xp in harder zones, instead of easy zones like Guk.

Would get all these noobs out of guk and into exploration, immersion etc...
  4. Machentoo Augur

They have actually done it on a TLP. Fippy has had hotzones for many years, even back when it had a (somewhat) active population. Vulak has hotzones, same story. Even Combine had hotzones before the merger.

Phinigel will have hotzones in about 2 months. Ragefire and Lockjaw not too far after that. TSS is the current expansion to unlock hotzones.
  5. jiri_ Augur

Hotzones unlocking with TSS doesn't solve the micro-issue of everyone being crammed into Sol B and Lower Guk during Classic, though. Nor do I think there is a solution to that, because that's where the items are. Getting to 50 is nice, but eventually you need to get the BIS items. Either you camp them in those zones or you buy them, which means farmers camp those zones. The solution to the problem is moving the items, and I cannot imagine how badly people might scream if there were patch notes that said "FBSS, Mithril 2-Hander, Golden Efreeti Boots and other items moved to mystery mobs in other zones".
    Ilshade and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.