Why no Green Froglok Skin in HH Seb?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Duder, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Duder Augur

I am curious if this was by design or what. The froggehs drop all the other tradeskill stuffs that regular seb mobs drop, but not Green Froglok Skin... can they, please? Pretty please?
  2. forbes77 Elder

maybe your leveling in old seb IDK but there is other zones that can drop this skin :)
  3. Duder Augur

No, no exp to be had at 110 in old seb ;) And aye they drop elsewhere, but itd be nifty if they dropped in HH Seb. However, I see that there are design changes, such as HH mobs not delivering faction gains and losses, so perhaps it is design, but im curious
  4. MysticOne Augur

A lvl 99 and 101, 100 frog killed my 110 tank merc with 3 healers, and you might be able to get them down with a mezzer but what is the point if there is no exp. A group of 105's wouldn't last long mezzing and killing anything would take forever and the exp would still be almost zero. It's a shame, used to be fun but HH exp has always been zero.
  5. Duder Augur

HH Seb - Hardcore Heritage - Beefed up version of the original Sebilis zone including a Trakanon raid

Green Froglok Skin does not drop in the HH version, but does in the live version, it also drops elsewhere

Frogloks and other mobs drop all the same other tradeskill items that normally drop from regular Sebilis EXCEPT this item in the HH version

Okay, I detailed the facts because I don't know what you're talking about Mystic, but ty for your replies
  6. Duder Augur

Hey, 230 or so viewers were interested enough to want to know the answer to this too, lets keep this at the top of the list, most important questions need to be first and foremost so the devs answer promptly and are persuaded to fix this gamebreaking issue
  7. Voxynn Elder

Wrong. Just because it had 230 views does not mean 230 people care about this.

I myself just clicked to see what They were talking about with absolutely zero feels on the subject 1 way or the other.

Except to post that no views does not translate into care..
  8. GNOME_POWER Augur

I think it is the few who go to HH Sebi to seek the skin of the frog.
  9. tyrantula Elder

If it drops somewhere else, go somewhere else? This is a month long event. Hardly gamebreaking.
    Andarriel likes this.
  10. Duder Augur

11. Verily Tjark Augur

Only a troll would care this much about skinning frogs....
  12. Duder Augur

See above
  13. Leigo You come here often?

I ate it...
  14. Leigo You come here often?

Point being.. they are indeed frogloks.. Where's the skin? ok maybe he's looking for augs or gear for alts etc.. yes I'm sure he wants to make potions from the skins, why wouldn't they drop?
  15. tyrantula Elder

They wouldn't drop because they're not itemized to drop. Plenty of mobs in the game that don't drop their skins, eggs, or whatever.
  16. Duder Augur

And that is likely by error I imagine, thus why I ask, but thankyou