Why nerf Lure of Siren's song

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by newports, Sep 26, 2015.

1. newports New Member

I just don't understand you guys, making this aa only work on lel 104 mobs and under makes it worthless.
    I would just like to know the reason behind this, bards haven't gotten anything good in years and the things we do get you nerf them.
  2. Maedhros High King

Awful nerf.
    It makes it basically worthless on raids unless youre doing old blue content. Horrible.
    There goes the sirens lure and everyone ae technique!
  3. Kobrah Augur

Yeah seems like an odd change considering its multi target and very short range. Very few instances have I been able to approximate the distance on a mob and get a single with it. As far as pulling tool its not the greatest since as far as the changes go they are targeting pulling features. HA and MM have pretty good ranges and single target vs lure + leaving some kind of positioning tool in game for raiding would have been nice.
  4. flash000 Augur

dont worry you will be able to buy it back in the next expac release for its old abilities.....
  5. Caio_Xegony Lorekeeper

I wish that was true. they'll have you spend 15 or 20 aa's per level just to keep it at the current nerfed level.
  6. Syylke_EMarr Augur

This was the silliest of the Fling nerfs. No one uses it to pull with unless you're trying pull an entire room at once.
  7. Rampagious New Member

This change is horrible and wasnt given much thought ahead of time. Had it been the effect being AE would of been considered. As it stands if you target a low lvl mob (or no target at all) and stand near a high level mob and hit lure the zone crashes. Im pretty sure this is because the restriction isnt something innately given to the npc but rather they have restricted the pc using his current target to make the checks for the system. This seems a poor design style if so. Easily exploitable~

Basically lure is below worthless currently (unless i wanna walk around resetting zones). Its actually a liability In its current state imo.