why lock at pop

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nohope, May 19, 2017.

1. snailish Augur

voting has anecdotally proven to be an unsuccessful/unnecessary aspect of other progression servers.

Clear rules and timelines, only adjusted if Daybreak Dev sides sees progressive purpose in making a change (i.e., if they decided to flip Vulak server to live status instead of making it beat unlocks any further due to the long stall at SoD and low pop.).

Not saying a route to take a character off Agnarr shouldn't eventually be offered (later-locked server, mirror, transfer to later-in-progression other progression server, etc.) but changing all of Agnarr itself from it's current format is not something I would be holding my breath on.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

Not me. That's exactly what I'm doing. I think a PoP locked server is dumb (seriously).
  3. Green_Mage Augur

My hope is that I will be able to transfer my character from Agnarr to a new Progression server when GoD opens on that server. Ideally it would be like Phinny but with slow-timed progression (6 months starting with Luclin as someone suggested). If not, I could just start anew I guess. But I like the concept of continuing the same Main.