Why is QUARM in my Achievement Window?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bidaum_TR, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Bidaum_TR Lorekeeper

Please tell me that adding the Quarm Event Server tab to MY toon's /ach window was a mistake or something. My friends and I have spent alot of time doing hunters, quest specials, even a few of the lame cash grabs shamelessly passed off as acheeves to pass the time and track our progress from expansion to expansion. Also, the rewards have been nice.

From what I read, Quarm is just a rehash of Omens tasks. I've already done those tasks on MY toon; done the signets; done the MPG trials; raided COA - DONE. ON. MY. TOON. A Quarm toon is NOT my toon. I don't want to start over; I don't want a goofy hat; I don't even want old raid currency.

I just did Eron's Jewelry and the Earring of the Solstice in anticipation of those being added to the /ach window. I did the Cats in the bag; (Fool me once, shame on me) - I did the Dogs in a crate; (Fool me twice, shame on you.) The Birds can ROT in those cages; and this Quarm stuff needs to get Out of my /ach window. The whole notion of leaving your home server and your guildies for a rehash is a very BAD idea. Please do not destroy my game.
    Raptorjesus5 and Yinla like this.
  2. Laronk Augur

Because this is a special event and people want to have an achievement for doing the event on the event server. If you don't want the achievement then don't do the server.

And guess what, 3 months later the next special event server will also likely have an achievement.
  3. Riou EQResource

They should be under Quarm too since it will all be Quarm server :)
  4. Littlelegs Elder

to latch onto a highly irrelevant portion of your post: you got the shames backwards.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me".
    -the internet

*edit ... i don't know how to spell.
    Vdidar likes this.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

OMG, it's 7:30, and I haven't had anything to complain about yet today!!!!
    Viper1 likes this.
  6. Ravengloome Augur

Destroy your game? Just don't do it. No one is forcing you.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Then it should just be on the Quarm server, not on all live servers.

I'd also like the ability for the expansions not to be listed unless I have achievements in them still do do, when I have completed unchecked.
  8. DeadRagarr Augur

Except Quarm server is a limited time server. So having an achievement showing only for Quarm server players wouldn't make much sense.

Now you can make the point of hiding it until you "unlock" the hidden window, but honestly it doesn't matter. Just don't click it.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  9. Reht The Dude abides...

Dzarn already gave an explanation......
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thats good 2 weeks and it can go!