Why I'm Quitting (Attn: Daybreak)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nymm, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nymm Journeyman

As many know, high end mobs are too scarce due to lack of instancing. I believe the same effect will be observed on Kunark, perhaps to a lesser degree because slightly more high end zones, however, perhaps not. Since instancing does not appear to be forthcoming (filthy casuals), I will be cancelling (6) subscriptions. I was 6-boxing, and was hoping for a shot at something worthy of logging on to kill, but all zones are overrun with players and, in my experience, multiple 18+-boxers likely RMT'ing. Once I had my first raid-level mob stolen from a pick-up raid of 24 (wraith of a shissar), I realized it was time to go (stolen by an 18+ boxer). DBG had it right with instancing, I don't know why they stopped short of the high end zones (PoFear, PoHate, raid encounters). Time to speak with the wallet. Thanks, was fun!
    Arya1 and complexication like this.
  2. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Your 6 boxing is doing exactly that same for players that play 1 to 3 guys just like those 12+ boxers are doing to you.... Oh joy ...
    Simone likes this.
  3. Symbius Augur

haha. a 6-boxer complaining about boxers.
    Simone and Aghinem like this.
  4. Aghinem Augur

IKR - I read this and actually wondered if this dude was serious.
    Simone likes this.
  5. Aghinem Augur

You do realize you are part of the problem, right? You 6 box and are complaining someone boxes more than you.
    Simone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.