Why do they charge $17.99 per krono?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by KalbicWidmer, Jul 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KalbicWidmer New Member

Why do they charge more for krono than they do a month to month subscription? It doesn't make any sense. It's as if they don't want to sell the krono unless they can make more money on it.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Geez. For the same reason you pay $2.99 for a soda at a dine in restaurant but only 69 cents at the convenience store.

Plus if they can give us discounts on 3 months/6 months/yearly subscriptions then they sell more

Some folks on the other hand do not want to pay the tax so earn enough plat in game to pay with a Krono or maybe they don't want to use their credit card
  3. Riou EQResource

Same reason blizzard does it except blizzards version costs 20$ instead
  4. KalbicWidmer New Member

That would only make sense if I was buying the krono from a third party. The "soda" I'm purchasing is from the same company in the same store.
  5. KalbicWidmer New Member

I guess it's ok to insult people by saying "How much critical thinking did you use before you posted?" So I should be more creative with my insults, according to you Dythan it's fine to call someone stupid if you do it creatively.
    As far as this being a dumb question I would pose this for you to think about.
    CatsPaws used the soda analogy to explain why they charge more for a krono, that analogy isn't a accurate example of what's going on here
    It's more like going to a TacoBell and purchasing a soda inside verses paying for the same soda through the drive through. The establishment charges a dollar more for that same soda if you walk in and purchase it because of the convivence of keeping the dining area open.
    Why even have subscriptions in the first place? Just go with Kronos and make it easier on everyone.
  6. Accendo Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.