Why do i keep losing my pets when accounts switch from gold to silver.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mesc, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Mesc No $$$ Until the Experience is put back on Mobs!!!

My all access account had 2 days left on my gold account, so it said. All of a sudden I go link dead, I log back in I am changed to a silver account and my pets (Both up and suspended) are gone. This is not the first time this has happened, 2 fully buffed pets and they just disappeared.

You Devs need to get the amount of time on all access accounts fixed. If I new I had no time left I would have used another krono. This is beyond stupid. Fix how much time we have left on our accounts so we do not lose pets over stupid stuff like this. Thanks.
    Duder likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So your mad at them even though you could have paid when you noticed you only had 2 days left and this whole thing would not have happened? And it has happened before?

You know when your bill date is. EQ does not have a grace period like the electric/cable/water and other utilities.
  3. Mesc No $$$ Until the Experience is put back on Mobs!!!

Um no I don't know when my billing date is because the days are ALWAYS wrong in the inventory.
    What are you talking about grace period? You really should not respond until you understand what the thread is about. Now read it again and maybe you will be able to comprehends it. if, not just for you I will explain the problem so you understand.

The All Access Days Left continually changes so you cannot tell how much time you have left. And there really is no reason to lose pets when they shut me offline. They are not lost in patches so why now?

If you have ANY trouble understanding this please let me know and I will try to explain it to you again.
  4. Xorsazis Augur

Probably because certain pet earrings which enhance your pets are Prestige, and letting the gold status lapse means knocking your pets down to what a free/silver account has access to.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and CatsPaws like this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

When krono were first introduced all subscriptions through cc/game cards/krono gave different times assigned. Subscription paid through CC use "month" as the amount of time you are paying (as they are billed on the same day each month), while subscriptions through game cards/krono have "30 days" as the amount of time they give you. They did some reshuffles and got this ironed out a little better but may not have gotten all accounts.

Krono = variable bill dates based on "30" days.

CC give "month" with a set bill date that is easily seen in at least 3 areas on an account.

If you know it changes then pay ahead of time - a week early would give you enough cushion for it not to happen again.I am sure it has never changed more than a week.

As far as the grace period what I was trying to show was that other companies have a grace period that you can run it down to the wire and pay within a day or two of the cut off but EQ does not have a grace period.

You can take ownership and control of this issue simply by figuring out a date that is more than 2 days away from your average which can be seen in your account management and pay on that date.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

If his account said he had two days left then he had "two days" left. It should not have kicked him out and dropped his status 2 days early.
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

Gold lets you cast Rk2+ pets Silver is RK1 pet.
  8. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Log into your account and look at your membership info. It will tell you to the minute when your sub ends....
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I lost a pet a couple months ago when my Sub lapsed, I just chalked it up to not being able to summon the higher lvl pet like others have mentioned. For bst/mage/necro it's probably the Earring focus that blocked it and for all other pet classes it's probably the rank of the spell that blocks it.
  10. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Silver can cast RK2 spells if they have an unlocker and Mages, Necros and Beastlords don't have ranked pet spells.
  11. Flatchy Court Jester

Yeah please put all resources on this problem and ignore all else :rolleyes:
  12. Vumad Cape Wearer

Wouldn't the customer friendly solution be to just make Krono last a calendar month. Krono users get shorted 2 days in feb but gain 6 days throughout the rest of the year.
  13. Morthakia Augur

My understanding is that the amount of days remaining potentially displays incorrectly when you bypass the patcher and log in multiple accounts on the same computer. Are you bypassing the patcher? While I would love to see this fixed, I don’t think you should be blaming DBG when you’re taking alternative routes to input your credentials.