Why can't I claim Broker's Bag on Coirnav?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Psalmz, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Psalmz Elder

As per title, why can't I claim it?
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Guess it's Broker than you think...
    Stagentti likes this.
  3. Trox2010 Augur

Did you already claim it on a different server? Also my /claim window took a few minutes to load in and populate.
  4. Psalmz Elder

No I did not claim it. Just purchased while on Coirnav. Claim window still not populating
  5. Trox2010 Augur

Ahh since you just purchased it, it may act like Kronos where it can be a few hours for it to get delivered; no idea on that though. Could also just be that their servers are getting hammered with people trying to get into Coirnav.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Have you relogged since you purchased it?
  7. Tavern New Member

I tried relogging and refreshing the claim window, nothing has worked. I was claiming my bag and the server stopped responding ... i logged back on ... it was gone from my claim list. I started a ticket on it , but have yet to hear anything about it.
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Check parcels / bank, though the claim server eating it isn't out of the realm of possibilities with the server load coirnav suffered today.
  9. EDISDAOR New Member

Had same issue. Purchased item and could not find it anywhere. Logged our and back in. No difference. I was in guild hall at the time of purchase. I zoned to guild Lobby and found it right away in the /claim window. Maybe it is because the guild hall is an Instance zone. Hope this helps anyone else.