Why can I use Paysafecard to buy Daybreak Cash but not to buy Krono or All Access?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Elfminster, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Elfminster Journeyman

I read that Daybreak Games accepts Paysafecard payments so I went to the local store and purchased Paysafecard to buy Krono with.

When I got back from the store I discovered that Daybreak Games only accepts Paysafecard payments for Daybreak Cash and that I can't buy Krono or All Access with Daybreak Cash.

I tried to get a Paysafecard refund but the store told me no refunds.

Is there any logic to the madness?
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/218049437-Payment-options
    Paysafecard**
    Paysafecards are prepaid cards that lets you pay safely online. **At this time Paysafe Cards are not an option through our site for All Access Membership purchases.
    ** Not available for use in all countries.
  3. KermittheFroglok Augur

I’d liken it to trying to use a Discover card, not everyone accepts it and it’s up to you to check. I’d probably complain to Paysafe as their marketing implies it’s more widely accepted than it really is.

To give some comparable context, Blizzard doesn’t accept it from US users for WoW either.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You might could use it on Steam as I see they accept Paysafe or you possible could top up your Paypal account if you have one.

Not sure where you would go with it on Steam - maybe pay for a month in EQ? Not sure if you can buy Krono with Steam

or make another gamer happy at Christmas;)