Why are Halfing Druids not Welcome in Plane of Growth?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Brontus, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Fluid Augur

hehe, "Am I one with the Wall?" -1500 hometown faction for a ring that is a throw away. No love for Halflings, ever.
  2. Laronk Augur

There's nothing wrong with raids having to split up to do different things. It happens later on also in other expansions. It really is a feature.
  3. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Halflings smell really bad, have hairy feet and often refuse to wear shoes. Have you seen what Halfings put in a "picnic." Honestly who puts brownie "meat" in a chocolate cake.

This is why we need a wall to keep you disgusting Halflings out.
  4. phaeril Augur

I like velious, and I like PoG, that's hardly white knighting, but whatever, lol.
    Yes. Just help your guild kill there, Tunare can kiss your , stuck up of a god that doesn't want idiotic little rat people worshiping her.
    Yes, see reply above.

I cherry picked the things in your posts I disagreed with, simmer down bilbo cranky .

Hard pass.
    code-zero likes this.
  5. Brutality952 New Member

I think you are taking this a bit too serious. It's fairly obvious they aren't going to overhaul old zones like this for a number of reasons. They created the zone based on their vision of the lore and it's kind of meaningless if you don't agree with it. It's a fairly simple solution really: don't go to Plane of Growth.