Why all TLPs will be true box.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by WaitingforMoreEQ, Feb 20, 2019.

1. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

TLPs have "cheap" in terms of plat Krono
    As long as there are cheap Krono, there is a financial incentive to steamroll the majority of the player base by boxing armies.
    As long as there is a financial incentive people will do it
    As long as people do it, large amounts of people will quit because of it
    Picks don't stop this, AoC don't stop this
    DBG will always try and mitigate this

You can stop with your 18 propaganda threads a day by the same 5-6 people. You aren't ever getting a TLP without boxing restrictions again. Deal with it
  2. ch0rny Elder

Are you implying there are still Krono farmers on Corinav!?!?!?!?
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

I wouldn't touch a massive boxer server by any means, but would any of us predicted launching a phinny clone while Agnarr was in Luclin? What about calling Selo ruleset casual? And how about the entire Mangler concept?

Let's not pretend we are dealing with an entirely rational entity -- and that's what who are the dangerous.
  4. snailish Augur

We have choices.

If they want to launch a not-truebox whatever rules server... why not? No one has to play there.
  5. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

They won't want to launch a server without boxing restrictions because it will make DBG a lot less money.
  6. FIsh Lips Augur

I mean I think what you're saying is "go ahead cheat, they aren't going to listen to reason", because that's what I'm reading.
  7. The Hated One Augur

Exactly how will they make them less money? Because the boxers would play there? Isn't the whole point of truebox to make boxers go away? Make it easy. Give us a server with AoC's. That is all we are asking for.
  8. Machentoo Augur

When did you start working for Daybreak?
  9. Elyani Augur

Why? Because they'd end up paying only $14.99 per account instead of $17.99 per account, since krono farming wouldn't be as lucrative on a server full of boxers? If most people on the server can easily box their own groups to get items, boxers who quote "farm kronos all day" have no market. Which means, we'd all end up paying for our accounts via credit cards. =) Anyone who farms kronos are gonna go where the kronos are at. It surely wouldn't be on a self-sustaining server.

Remember this, you are all constantly complaining about boxers and their dirty krono farming, stealing all of your camps. But it's people like yourself who keep them in business. As long as the casuals and people who want true box continue to purchase items from kronos farmers for insane amounts of kronos, they're always gonna be there. If they aren't gonna make kronos from camping certain items for 24 hours a day, 7 days straight, they aren't going to do it. Does no one notice when certain items stop going for 10 kronos a pop, those camps suddenly become desolate?