Who will win??!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machentoo, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Machentoo Augur

Headed into Tacvi <6 hours into the expansion, AoS and OGC have been within minutes of each other on every systemwide.

OGC 9 minutes ahead on the Zun win, can AoS make up the difference? Who will win?

Exciting race to watch, good luck guys.
    Tudadar likes this.
  2. malaki Augur

Race is over.
  3. taliefer Augur

grats AoS, got us by 6 mins 25 seconds
  4. Machentoo Augur

Damn fast for both of you, like 38 minutes from Zun systemwide to Tunat systemwide for AoS -- must have been quite a ride.
  5. Creepin Lorekeeper

Lets see someone from OGC post a pic of them with the high priest key LOL. AoS kills cynosure for them, they skip 2 raids in txevu, still lose. Guild is so bad.
  6. Punchu Augur

#necrosusefulagain #twitchGoD2017
  7. -wycca Augur

It was a friggin blast. It was one of the most insane pushes I've seen in EQ. We have video of it too, so it will be doubly fun to relive it at some point.

It was pretty awesome having a real race. Kudos OGC.
    Tudadar likes this.
  8. Machentoo Augur

I was thinking I would love to see the videos, but thought it unlikely they'd get posted. Please, if you can, do :)
  9. Astral64 Augur

Hell of a race ladies and gentlemen. Most fun I've had in this game in 6 months!

Hats off to all involved.
  10. Pikallo Augur

No server stability issues or griefing or cheating accusations to squabble about either this time, good race! And to think they were going to bundle this with oow due to difficulty....
    Punchu likes this.
  11. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Grats guys! It was a fun.

It's quite incredible that both guilds were so close :)

Dima/Satoshi
  12. Challengered New Member

So they skipped HP which is like an hour LOL?
  13. Numiko Augur

Remember when they were going to merge GoD and OOW together because they thought GoD would be to hard at 65? .. :rolleyes:
  14. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I'll have full videos from LDoN camp to Tunats death available sometime tommorow, gonna take awhile to get them fully uploaded to YouTube.

Pls ignore the part where I almost made us lose the race from trying to pickpocket the wrong golem in the wrong Ikkinz raid.
  15. Agrippa Augur

Grats beating GoD so fast to everyone. I thought GoD was that one expansion that people considered somewhat challenging at one point. Will UF and VoA just roll over with the power increases, too?
  16. Punchu Augur

And hopefully we can put that notion to bed now. It's been severely nerfed/fixed since it's launch and power creep is real.
    Agrippa likes this.
  17. Frottage Journeyman

was this all open world targets or DZ ?
  18. Machentoo Augur

Obviously many dz's, they can't both have killed everything in open world. And most of GOD raiding is instanced anyway.
  19. GetFatQuickExpansion New Member

blood clots and diabetes will win
    DariyaVika likes this.
  20. Risiko Augur

Good job AoS. Still kicking butt and taking names I see.