Who will be first to beat the Expansion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yimin, Dec 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zamiam Augur

evidently no one will finish this expansion till they hotfix a bug that "they are aware of" and its looking like they dont plan on fixin it till next patch update .. meaning next month after holidays lol
    Allayna likes this.
  2. Aldryn Another New Member

Allow me to "one up" you, then? ...

Prior to yesterday(?) when I did that update, the last time it was current was... like... I can't even tell you when... likely three to four months before that. To be honest, had someone not gone to our recruitment thread to complain about Qulas not being on the roster, I would've forgotten it even existed for at least another couple months while progression remained a thing.

That said, it was pretty heavily out of date and a lot of things needed to be changed. Since it's in WordPress and the page gets updated by just adding/removing a bunch of HTML table/row tags, I get super lazy and just copypasta the out of entries that are already there. I edited Qulas' name in, but not the appropriate rank.

On one hand, I can assure you he really is an applicant ...

[IMG]

... but then on the other hand, I can't even begin to understand why you'd care or what it is you're trying to prove. Thanks for keeping us honest, I guess? You're doing the Lord's work, and we can't thank you enough for it... or at the very least, reminding me that I'm pretty terrible at keeping that thing accurate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  3. Lilura Augur

4. Slippry Augur

That was probably accurate on 1/2/17, when it was last updated.
  5. gnomeboss Augur

there is an opportunity for some fan fiction regarding the great qulas migration of 2017-2018. did he break from eq to do missionary work in new guinea? is he patrick rothfuss irl and took some time off to write book 3? did he owe headboss money after buying a shipping container of suspect canasian goods? the public wants to know!
    Gyurika Godofwar, Ssdar and Sancus like this.
  6. Lilura Augur

/facepalm
  7. Cleaver Augur

I don't really care i was joking with sancus.
  8. FawnTemplar Augur

Well considering only RoI, Return of the Exiled, and Silent Redemption can finish all 3 T1 raids I am going to put them in the first three slots for now due to the implications for flagging and the unknown nature of when that group mission will be fixed.
    Coronay and Cailen like this.
  9. Marquele Scholar

28 posts and we finally got mentioned. Welcome to the big time kids!
    Duhbeast, Bahdah, Moneyy and 8 others like this.
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

In fairness, updating guild websites is a ton of work. QQ.
  11. Belexes ForumQuester

The race for nerd points is pretty funny once you are on the outside looking in. Not sure I didn't feel that way on the inside.

I bet there has been a run on Depends on the week prior to the nerd version of Cannonball Run being launched.

All the hush hush in general and /OOC in fear of giving the "other side" an advantage. The total disruption of work schedules, relationships, meal times and parent teacher conferences just for the chance at a free epeen enhancement. :p :rolleyes:

I must be some kind of nerd just to be commenting and creating humor over this "race". I had better look in the mirror and see how far I have fallen as a man. :p It could be that I am just bored at work however. :D
    Bronut likes this.
  12. Lisard Silly

glass half empty much? :p

i got payed to stay home (like so many others, vacation time yeah?!) to play a game thats been in my life (like many others) for 18 years. to compete in some fun "racing" of who has the quicker strategies, more organization, more committed like minded players to see who has the bigger epeen, jeez.

the hush hush part thats critical man, thats why sports teams have their own locker rooms!

then theres the Family / relationships...whats the easiest gift to get a loved one...omg new expansions, some alone time with the expansion, happy happy bow chika bow bow.

food idk about you guys, but its not hard to walk to the fridge and nuke some hot pockets!
    Next battle: 2:00.

parent teacher confrence? i dont have a horse in this race so that could be a problem i guess, you win this one friend!

I don't look in mirrors, Mirrors look in me!

Nerd points?! NERD POIONTS!??!?! YOU TAKE THAT BACK SIR!
    Bronut, Sancus, Ryino and 2 others like this.
  13. Yimin Augur

14. Belexes ForumQuester

Nerd points are non-negotiable and non-refundable...sorry. :p
  15. recaztec New Member

Bronut and Cailen like this.
  16. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

I'm putting you back on your meds man

But ya, I get as much enjoyment out of the expansion race as I ever did playing Hockey, I look forward to this all year! Drunken (Well, for me anyway) 6am PST raid during progression last year was one of the highlights of my EQ career

/nerd
    Bronut, Lisard and Belexes like this.
  17. Yimin Augur

1 Realm of Insanity Xegony 2018-12-11 @ 17:28:21
    2 Return of the Exiled Cazic 2018-12-11 @ 20:58:09
    3 Silent Redemption Cazic 2018-12-11 @ 22:53:25

Thats what was posted when I check the early today , but it has now been changed to this ..

1 Realm of Insanity Xegony 2018-12-11 @ 17:28:21
    2 Silent Redemption Cazic 2018-12-11 @ 22:23:25
    3 Return of the Exiled Cazic 2018-12-11 @ 22:58:09

ROI has a five hour lead looks like they will finish 1st again so the battle will be for 2nd place..

YiMin
  18. Cailen Augur

And I'd like to Thank Rote for being cool and going out of their way to make sure that was corrected
    Duhbeast, Bronut, Maedhros and 3 others like this.
  19. Sancus Augur

Cailen, Maedhros and Lisard like this.
  20. recaztec New Member

Raiding lockout timers will definitely put you 1st. That just a bit much though for certain guilds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.