who has killed Emp legit on Agnarr?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Rcbauer Augur

please post screenshots
  2. Parsli Journeyman

<Faceless Empire> has been doing it legit since prior to the patch.

https://clips.twitch.tv/TriumphantCredulousFriesOMGScoots

Check out this VOD, starts around 1:30:00

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/231466038

What's funny is leashing Emp and VT bosses to their room only hurts casual guilds, while Faceless gets the blame because it's done in open world. Casual guilds are also exploiting it in instances and as far as I know, only <Faceless Empire> did him in his room prior to the patch. (possibly <Pitfall>, too.) Emperor will have to be done in his room, and none of the casual guilds will want to farm keys.

Casual guilds will have to clear VT trash every time an instance resets or do VT for 6 hours in one night, too.
  3. Febb Augur

Doesn't VT allow you to get back into the instance to finish it the next night? I thought VT was one of those special instances where they allowed this instead of closing it.
  4. Parsli Journeyman

Nope. You have to re-clear trash if the server crashes or the expedition timer elapses. You'd have to keep a player in the zone overnight to preserve trash clears. The bosses you kill are the only ones that stay down.
  5. RandomStrategy Augur

I'm in the clip! I'm in the clip! I'm internet famous now!
  6. welly321 Elder

Rcbauer likes this.
  7. Xeris Augur

Rusty Dagger killed him in his room last night.
    Rcbauer likes this.
  8. HappyPanda Augur

I don't think there was much of a race there for them to lose.
    Does anybody doubt that if faceless wanted to be the first to kill him legit, that they would have been?
  9. Kahna Augur

The DZ only lasts 6 hours. No way to keep a player in the zone overnight.
  10. Zolder New Member

We killed emp last night in his room around 12:10 AM EST? Pretty sure a few of our guildies grabbed a screenshot for proof for whatever reason.
    Rcbauer likes this.
  11. Darchias Augur

<Pitfall> would have killed Emp in his room (or at least attempted to) on Monday, Feb 19th, but the server crash and rollback meant our DZ was wasted. So, alas, we have yet to do so.
  12. Tsar Journeyman

<The Regime> killed Emp legit on Valentines Day at around 9:30 pm PST. So, like, a full week before the patch.
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  13. Rcbauer Augur

Has Zurdula?
  14. HoodenShuklak Augur

The way god intended.

I'm more interested to see if causal guilds,by and large, are able to get vt loot. Vt is far and away the best loot in the expansion. Raiding that, however, with 35 to 40 people who can only play about 3 hours at a time seems like an uphill battle.
  15. HoodenShuklak Augur

16. welly321 Elder

Well the guy who started the thread said post screenshots please so...
  17. welly321 Elder

Pitfall would have killed emperor legit, but they are a guild that wiped on emperor even when exploit pulling him .
  18. Darchias Augur

Nice to see you keep your charming disposition even here. I thought you saved that part of yourself for r/AgnarrFlames.
  19. welly321 Elder

You guys kill emperor legit yet?
  20. welly321 Elder

Pretty easy to sneak in AHR's room and coth people.