Who else almost misses the queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tilly, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Tilly New Member

Playing on Aradune the last few days has been painful at best. Yes, I know, everyone is complaining and nothing is being done about it. Yes, I can play on another server (and probably will). All I know is I would have thought that after 11 days since launch the issues would have been fixed. I have been zoning into a pick in Unrest for going on 25 minutes now. If they are going to make the TLP a real trip down memory lane then bring back hell levels but let us zone for the love of Solusek Ro
  2. nagash101 Augur

I am not sure but at least with the queue i could play now it just a @#$@Show every time i login.
  3. Ishbu Augur

Almost? Nothing almost about it, the queue was better.

Oh there is a 120 minute wait? Then I know using Darkpaw math that means i should go kill 3 hours.

Instead I spent more time than that waiting on zones yesterday and cant even play today. The queue resulted in less over all lost play time. That fact is a complete travesty, but still true
  4. Tilly New Member

I have cleaned my kitchen and swept the kitchen and living room floors waiting to pick into Unrest. I'm sure the group I was headed to has long since given up on me.

I feel a bit better knowing I'm not alone in missing the queue.