Who are Selo & Mangler?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Feb 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I'm still waiting on another event server like Quarm. Brekt needs help and Daybreak is just letting it wither for no real reason.
    Yimin likes this.
  2. p2aa Augur

Are you really thinking insulting devs or showing disrespect to them is going to work ?
    You are right to disagree with things, but you can do it while staying respectful to people.
    It's this kind of toxic post that refrain devs to post more on these boards.
    Whulfgar and Khat_Nip like this.
  3. Risiko Augur

LOL! Why no EQ God or Raid boss names being used this time?
  4. SKlyfe New Member

why not use Lord Bob aka Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar?
    Yinla and Herf like this.
  5. Pungas New Member

Mangler is my pup. :p
  6. Bahdah Augur

Quarm 2 kthx
    Nniki likes this.
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Your swimming pool of Krono running dry? Unpossible!
    Whulfgar likes this.
  8. Guzzle Augur

Providing valid feedback on how someone did a horrible job isnt disrespectful or toxic.

Have you ever been in the real world or held any sort of professional job?

Yeah, it was a bit chippy, but it's exactly what they deserve to hear. The messed up, and they deserve to hear all of it and more for falling so far out of touch with their playerbase. There is no excuse for it, at all. If I presented an equivalent solution to my employers and our customers, my credibility would be shot and I'd probably be on pretty thin ice.

Get a thicker skin. Criticism isnt "hate" nor is it "toxic" or "disrespectful".

Also, obviously it did work. They're fixing their goof up. Enjoy wiping that egg off your face :)
  9. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I would have preferred Glubbsink to Mangler. I won't be playing on either one so I guess it matters very little.
  10. Mashef Augur

Don't even think it launched. Exploded on ignition.
    Guzzle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.